chapter 5

She would drop the clothed and would go to pick them up blushing a deep red "s-shower... w-with you....n-naked?" Angel were used to it to shower with others so she just nodded. "Yes! I don't see the problem-" "I-i mean only i-if your comfortable". Angel giggled. "I would love to shower with you!"She would blush a little and would take her clothes off slowly blushing. Angel yawned and opened the shower for Toga. She would get in and would blush covering herself up as much as possible. Angel pulled Toga close and cuddled her. "You are so bootiful!" She would blush a deep red "t-thanks. You're beautiful too" Angel smiled. "Thank you! Wanna shower now?" "I-i guess so" she would smile nervously. Angel started to shower."N-need some help with your back?" Angel smiled and nodded. "That would be nice!" She would node and would wet her hands and use the some to rub her back. Angel purred and smiled brightly. She would blush more and would rub her back further down. Angel grabbed Toga's hands and wrabbed them around my waist. She would blush a little but would let her do it. Angel purred loudly. "You feel nice Mommy~" Toga would giggle "I am glad you think so". Angel leaned her head back. Toga would get closer to her so her  chest was touching her back and would kiss her neck slightly. "is this what you wanted?" Angel bit her lip and nodded. "Mmm~ Y-Yes Mommy~" She would put her right hand on the wall and would pull her closer with the other still kissing your neck "you have been wanting this for so long I can tell" She would move her hand that was on Angel's waist and would slowly slide it to her entrance.