New LIFE,New START

Hii readers, thank you so much for reading my book, please please vote and suppot my story by commenting your feedbacks. Love you all 🥰🙏
Picture of Shine and Sweety 😍

Bren's point of view:(Continuation of last chapter)

Iam standing in front of the moon goddess with my eyes bulging out of my head in the cliff edge for too long I think, she called me with little force which is enough to knock me out of my stupor.

Looking at her was so peaceful that I forgot for a moment why I was here in first place. But goddess knows everything so she began to speak before I acknowledge my mistake of thinking about committing Suicide.

Goddess: my child, I know what made you feel like committing Suicide but believe me it's not the solution I intended for you to take.

Me: what?! you intend to make me stay in the pack with those monsters🥺😢

Goddess: No my child,I already insisted for you to leave the pack.

Me: but leaving the pack is said as sin and you will punish who leaves the pack, right?

Goddess laughed at my words. The sound was musically ringing in my ears.

Goddess:pack law is established to protect the innocent people and to be there for each other when your pack members needs you. But what you have been thought as laws are safety measures protecting the sinners.

Goddess is speaking riddles which I can't seem to be known. Instead, I asked her about things which is nagging me deeply inside me.

Me: why my wolf is a submissive one?

Goddess: being submissive is not a low, thinking submissive is lower only is low,my child. You are more than Alpha, you're a fated one. You have battle to fight. You have to choose your path wisely, think about right and wrong. Your strength and kindness are more than enough to reach your destiny.
Soon you need to choose, choice you intend to make will change the fate of your kind.

Me:how do I know what is right and wrong when I leave the pack?

Goddess:I will be there when you need me and you can hear me in your mind.

Me: it's your voice in my dream, right?, You speaked as my wolf?
Goddess: yes, it's me , you will know when I connect to you, some people can feel me, some sense but very few can hear me. It takes more of goodness and purity of heart and you has more of it and it's connected to me in a special way.

And she disappeared in front of me with her words strongly placed in my mind,heart and soul. It seems like her words has more to it that makes me sense now but I hope it maybe clear one day. Now I have to leave the pack as soon as possible before dawn.

Leap of 6 years:
I had successfully managed to escape my pack six years ago and went to town were humans are mostly populated. Though I spend a week as jobless and shelterless soon Penny, my former employer who is old woman with greed yet kind heart had taken me under her wings till I am legally turned 18 to be alone and work more jobs.

In mean time, I loved to learn few computer technology and hacking, software development etc. Now I am working in NIGHTS Restaurant & bar and staying in my small apartment at downtown. I usually work 2 jobs so I'd able to afford rent for my apartment too.

One day, late night when I went to home after working I saw a snarling grey werewolf in a dark alley. The wolf seemed to be in a attack mode and saw my presence as a threat, it growled lowly in his throat when I took a step towards it.