Hate or Hurt?

Helena's point of view:
I walked to my study blindly with anger burning my very nerve cells in brain. Sweety is raring inside me to bite out of anyone as my hurt and humiliation struck deeply like a dagger to my heart eliciting the range that almost uncontrollable.

It took all my strength to come out of that room without lashing out in anger which later on I will regret. It didn't help that Kim had noted on my emotions when I mind linked to him about placing Bren in the opposite guest room to my study. Kim's sympathy only doubled the intensity of mine and my wolf's anger.

We will show our mate who we are Sweety growled in my mind.
For Shit's sake, I don't want to prove myself to my mate. It's not similar to prove my strength and capabilities to Council, Misogynistic Alphas and others.

I thought my mate will like me as I am and that my reed thin human form is not an ugly curse which I pretend to believe it. I am healthy, eat more than enough for my wolf and work out regularly too yet I stay too slim which is not normal unless it is a curse that make me look like a weak stick.We aren't weak Sweety barked at me.

Ah it's not you who looks like breaking skeleton, it's me and you look more than fine for Alpha, I snapped at her. She is not the only one mad as hell here.

I remember the moment when Bren commented on my physique. The hurt, shock, humiliation and anger spread through my body as electricity.
How dare they accuse or judge us as freaking delicate and breakable Sweety growled with me.

My wolf has lethal and powerful muscles which everyone including myself thinker as odd, since that my human form is exactly opposite of it.

Though my Human from has Complete control over my wolf and my other ( powers which is not possessed by any werewolves) powers. My other powers seemed to be less controllable in my wolf from. As a typical female wolf, I don't go over heat with uncontrollable desire. That is, I do go through my monthly periods but will not be valunerable or horny during it.
Soon I will know the reason for my unusual yet vital powers which is secret and known to very few only.

I am let this go with out a pay.

No Shit Sherlock.

I can't claim my mate with open heart only for him to crush it. Till now I didn't judge negatively about anything in his life. Whether his wolf being submissive or that his half Omega status or him being associated with rogues as their spies.

Now he need to earn for my love and forgiveness.
Now you are being mean, he is our mate. You can't let our mate beg for our love when we are the ones longing for him. My wolf huffed at me picking sides with my harsh mate.

I scowled at her and rubbed my face thinking how much I will go through with my mate-hazed wolf and humiliating mate. What ever happens I am not going down atleast with out a little apology.
I looked at my hands when I feel sand like particles rubbing on my face.
Oh Shit. I broke yet another paper wait stone from my PA's precious stone collections. I realized that I crushed the stone placed in my study's desk to sand particles in my range phase.
I don't want my long-buried-insecurities to control me.

I need calm my emotions and get my shit-together and nothing helps more then little workout and Swords, smirking slightly at the thought, I head towards the pack's training centre.

Thanks for reading. I plan to introduce few new characters in the next chapter. Please vote for my book and comment your thoughts.

How many of you struggling with your insecurities? and please share your experiences of how to get through it all?

I am more than loved to know your thoughts about my work.
Help me with my book.
Lots of love ❤️