Meeting

Hii readers, thank you so much for reading my book, please vote and suppot my story by commenting your feedbacks. Your comments and votes will help me a lot.Love you all 🥰🙏

Bren's point of view:
Marie and I both reached the address Jordan Brownwood messaged which is located out of City near to the forest area. I parked my car in front of the building. Chill forest breeze greeted my face when I lowered my window glass and making my wolf alert to the hidden things that rule at the darkness.

My predator side sensed the other predators and night creatures lurking beneath the silence covered the area. The place looks so dark even to our supernatural eyes and the building looks like it's in renovation.

In front of the building, near the doorway a middle aged man is smoking a cigar and talking to someone in his phone. I got out of the driver seat and walked up to the passenger side where Marie climbed out of the car and looking around the place nervously fidgeting with her coat, she paused when I grab her fingers to get her attention and gave her a concerned look.

She nodded," This place looks like a hide out for Villains in movies and it's certainly has a creepy vibe to it."

"I think we are going to Mr.villain and too bad our lives has already packed with Villains." I said chuckling lightly under my breath.

"Come on let's get it over".

We both stepped towards the building and the man gazed at us with his eyebrow raised questioningly. He is a native American and looked around 50's, his shoulder length hair streaked with silver and deep-set wrinkles framed his eyes."who are you?"he asked us.

"We are Bren and Marie, Jordan Brownwood asked us to come here for meeting"I said.

"Oh you are new ones, Myself David. Follow me Alpha is expecting you". David said nonchalantly and walked us inside the place.

I noticed Marie gazes at me with green eyes full of doubts and anxiety. I nodded and cleared my throat to get David's attention.
"Can we know his name,I mean your gang leader's name?". Marie muttered.

"Kenny Milton is not mere gang leader, he is our Alpha",he growled.

"Sorry, we don't know more about rouge groups and their affairs" I added quickly before both of them said anything further.

We walked through what looked like foyer and gym hall to the stairs at the end of the hall, first floor has few rooms as we crossed the hallway which leads to a office. The office seems to be older and there is a big wooden desk near the only window of the room.

Jordan was turning to greet us when he heard our footsteps."Hey Bren,Marie good to see you, come." David left us near doorway and went back as he saw Jordan approach us.

We went inside the office to see tall, muscular guy with scar on his left side of face. His amber eyes and red hair make him little intimidating and his body seems build like warrior's beneath the black pants and shirt. He stood up from his chair when we stepped  near the desk.

"Halo, I am Kenny Milton, Jordan's mate and Alpha of the rogues." He introduced. I turned to see Jordan and  Marie who was like me slightly shocked to know that he was Jordan's mate.

"Iam Bren and this is Marie. We both left our packs few years ago for personal reasons and settled in downtown." I said and extended my hand.

He shook it with small smirk playing on his lips. His handshake was firm and strong enough for Alpha though I doubt he is one by blood. "Jordan informed me about you both but I would like to hear wee more from you, sit down", he said in his deep voice with mild scottish accent.

"Thank you Alpha for meeting us, my old pack's Alpha tortured me badly since i am a omega, so I escaped his pack and moved with humans in my early age." I deliberately told part of my story hence my wolf does not want us to share more about us.

Mr.Milton gazed me with an unreadable expression as expecting me spill out more about my ex-pack but nodded and turned to Marie with his brow raised. "My former pack was destroyed by neighbouring packs and women and children are taken as slaves so I escaped form that hellhole." Marie stated successfully not giving away too much which I hoped was for good.

Kenny nodded with slight frown ,"I see, your former pack life was affected by the Alphas who treats pack members worse than animals, tis Alphas think highly as if they are gods, buggers"he growled.

I was slightly taken back by his venom towards Alpha, it seems there maybe personal warth towards Alphas in his life."I don't like tis sick Alphas who likes to show their power over weak pack wolves. I like to kill those disgusting creatures. More over I would love take every Alphas in world for what they done to us." he growled clenching his fists.

Jorden who was silent till now spoke, "Bren ,Marie you are more than welcome to join us since you both too had gone through what happened to most our members but we accept if you need time too". He said.

Rouge Alpha has calmed little and glancing between us added," I would like for you too work as our secret spies for now, once we both are comfortable enough with each other you can associate in big levels with us. Don't worry about  you getting in trouble or killed , we have our members to help you out. You are completely safe hands. " he concluded.

Marie looked up to me , I accepted his offer though it doesn't seems too bad option. We all shook hands and we stood up to leave. I turned around to see Alpha's eyes seemed to have an odd Voilet shade to it, which had set my hairs on neck straight, I blinked again too see it is normal.

Maybe light reflection I thought to myself. At that time my wolf sensed something is wrong which i don't. Jordan walked us out and said that he will contact us soon.

Once we were in the Marie sagged in her seat with a sigh of relief dramatically. I chuckled at her and drove back our way to home. "Son of bitch, that man looked so intimidating, I resist the urge to pee in pants. And though meeting had gone peacefully but I felt something bad about it all."

"Yeah, I had a bad feeling too, my wolf is not fully convinced about this association but I didn't get any warning from goddess though so maybe it is safe to join with them". I replied as she blinked at my words.

" Maybe goddess let us fight this on our own" she said.
"I don't know, Marie but for now this seems to our only best option." I sighed.

"Ok let's just leave it for now, have you talked to that blonde who asked you for a date in Night's club?". She asked changing the topic to my non existing love life.

"Marie, I can already said to you that I can't love any one or commit to other woman but my mate." I said.

"Ah really, what these goofing around when you can't love?" She questioned.

I huffed,"Iam just waiting till I found my mate".
"Oh being a player means waiting for mate ah, I thought you would say 'I was just enjoying s*x ' ." She groaned.
I growled at her.

"All men are same" she muttered under her breath lowly.

Thanks for reading. Please let me know what do you think of the characters and my story.

Please vote and support my story. Your comments, feedbacks are welcomed.
Love you all🥰