Sick (requested) (J)

Jade: You're Jade's little sister and live with her. You came home from school and were really excited to show your sister your art project but when you heard puking coming from the bathroom you got really worried.

Age: 13/14

⚠️TW; puking/throwing up⚠️

"Jade! We had to draw someone for a school project and I drew you!" You yell excitedly as you walk into the house.

You frowned when the lights were out and she wasn't sitting on the couch with some tea and biscuits, like she always does when you get home from school.

You immediately started making your way towards the bathroom when you heard Jade throwing up from a distance.

"Jade? Are you okay?" You ask quietly as you open the bathroom door.

"Yes, I'm fine." Jade lied as she flushed the toilet.

"You're not Jade, let me help you." You say and hold your hand out for her to hold. She weakly smiles at you before grabbing it and standing up.

You put the toilet seat down and carefully pushed her down on it. You helped her take off her damp shirt and brush her teeth before helping her up the stairs and into her room.

"Do you want a shirt?" You ask as she gets into bed. She nods her head. "Which one?" You ask and hold up 2 of her favorite shirts.

"Black one." She mumbles sleepily. You drop the other one and help her put the black one on.

You walked into her bathroom and grabbed her a bucket, some medicine and a glass of water and put all of it on or next to her nightstand and kissing her cheek.

"Night Jadey." You smile.

"Thank you baba, I love you." She smiles back tiredly.

"I love you too." You whisper and kiss her cheek again before closing all the blinds and walking out.