Walking (P)

Context: you're Perrie and Alex's only child and while Perrie was doing an interview in the living room you walked in.

Age: 1/2

Perrie=mama
Alex=dada

||\\||\\||\\||\\||\\||\\||

"We've been working on some new music for awhile now-"

"Oh my god," Jade gasps as she sees the small figure stumbling trough the door. "Perrie look behind you." Jade smiles.

Perrie frowns and looks behind her before gasping.

"Oh my god. Alex! Y/n is walking!" Perrie yells as she opens her arms for you to walk into.

Alex ran into the room and saw you making your way over to Perrie. He smiled and waited patiently for you to stumble into Perrie's arms, once you did everybody cooed and cheered for you.

"I can't believe this is happening on live tv." The tv show host smiles, making Perrie realize their still on.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to keep you from doing this, but this just a really special moment." Perrie smiles and looks at her laptop.

"Oh don't worry, we still have 40 minutes." He smiles.

Alex offered to take you with him to the store, but Perrie said no. Normally she would love to have the house to herself while she was doing an interview but not now, she was to proud of you to let you go.

The host continued with the questions but to be honest Perrie was to focused on you, she held you on her lap while you and Jade joked around.

You went quiet all of the sudden which made Perrie look down at you. She smiled when she saw that your eyes were closed and when she heard the soft sounds fall from your lips every now and then.

"Perrie?" The host asks, making her shoot her head up. "Do you want to put her to bed?"

Perrie nods before putting you on her hip and walking to your bedroom.