Too much (L)

Context: You're Leigh-Anne's wife and you gave birth to your twins, a boy and a girl, a couple weeks ago. It's been so tiring lately and you're starting to crack, from all the pressure of being a new mum, the tour coming up and the new album.

Age: 25/26

||/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\||

It was 2 am and you were trying to get the twins to sleep, which didn't seem to work. They were only crying louder and harder every time you tried to lay them down in their cribs.

"Gosh Y/n, what's happening?" Leigh-Anne groans and rubs her eye.

"Please Leigh, help me." You practically begged and let the tears fall down your cheeks.

"Oh baby, it's okay. Just lay them down, it doesn't matter how hard they cry." Leigh instructs and rubs your back. You lay them down and sigh when their cries don't settle down. "Take a deep breath, and try to stay calm." She says softly and kisses your forehead.

"I-It's to much, Leigh-"

"Ssh, baby. Go back to bed, I'll settle them, don't worry." Leigh-Anne says and kisses your forehead again. You watch as she picks them both up and starts rocking them back and forth. "Go baby, I'll be there in a minute." She says and turns to look at you. You nod and walk back to you and Leigh's bedroom. You sit down on her side of the bed and burry your head in your hands.

You hear the twins go quiet and you sigh out in relief. Leigh-Anne walks back into the bedroom  and towards you. She smiles softly when you lean your forehead against her slightly exposed stomach.

"I'm sorry." You mumble quietly.

"Don't be, it's okay." She says, the same soft smile on her face. She runs her hands trough your hair for a couple minutes before softly pushing you down on the bed. She climbs over you and pulls you into her arms.

You rest your head on her chest and let the tears fall again. She doesn't say anything, she just lets you cry and holds you close.

"I'm so glad we have 4 weeks off, you need it baby." She whispers and kisses your head.

"I do." You say and smile up at her trough your tears.