Beach (L)

Context: you're Andre and Leigh-Anne's daughter. You, your parents, Jade and Jordan and Alex and Perrie went to the beach together. Everyone was getting ready to leave but they couldn't seem to find you.

Age: 4

//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\//||\\

"Where's Y/n?" Leigh-Anne asks as Jade and Jordan walk back to the towels.

"What do you mean? She wasn't with us." Jade says. Leigh-Anne's eyes widen and she immediately goes into panic mode.

"She's fine babe, don't worry." Andre reassures.

After about 10 minutes of looking for you your mum informed the lifeguards of their situation and everyone started looking for you.

About 10 minutes later someone found you face down in the water. The lifeguards picked you up out of the water and carried you over to the dry sand. They laid you down and immediately started to resuscitate you.

"Oh my god." Leigh-Anne gasps and continues crying into the palm of her hand.

"It's okay, she'll be okay." Perrie comforted and pulls Leigh-Anne into her chest.

Andre crouched down on the floor and buried his face in his hands. Alex rubbed his back and told him the same as Perrie told Leigh-Anne.

"Who are the parents?" One of the lifeguards asks and looks around at the crowd that had formed around the scene.

Leigh-Anne grabbed Andre's hand and slowly walked towards the lifeguard.

"Her heart is beating perfectly again, but she's not responding or breathing on her own." The lifeguard explains. "We called an ambulance and their taking her and you guys to the hospital. She's trowing up all of the water she inhaled, but that's a normal response." He says.

"Okay, thank you so much." Andre says and kisses Leigh-Anne's forehead.

The lifeguards told Andre to pick you up and walk over to the ambulance that was on the parking lot, so thats what he did. A lifeguard walked closely next to him pumping air into the face mask you had in your face and holding up the IV-bag that was connected to your wrist.

~1 hour later~

Leigh-Anne and Andre were sitting in your hospital room when the girls and their partners walked in.

"Did she wake up?" Jade asks and hugs Leigh as tight as possible. Leigh-Anne shakes her head and wipes her tears away before giving Perrie a tight hug.

"She'll be okay." Perrie whispers before pulling away and kissing your forehead.

~Next morning~

Leigh-Anne stayed with you the entire night, she even slept in bed with you. Hoping that maybe you would wake up from her familiar smell or touch, but you didn't.

Andre walked into your hospital room and saw that Leigh-Anne was still in your bed. But she wasn't sleeping anymore, she was wide awake, blood shot eyes and puffy cheeks from the constant crying.

Leigh and Andre made eye contact but they didn't say anything. Andre just kissed Leigh's cheek and sat down on the side of your bed.

"Mama." You mumble out as you opened your eyes.

"Yes- yes baby I'm here." Leigh-Anne smiles and kisses your head. "You're okay, god-"

"Hi there baby." Andre smiled brightly and rubs your cheek.

"Daddy." You mumble, not fully awake or aware of what was happening.

"Yes it's daddy and mama, baba." Leigh-Anne smiles and pushes the red button next to your bed, it was to call in a nurse or your doctor.