Halloween (Jerrie)

Context: Perrie and Jade were at a Halloween party but Perrie's mom called them in hurry because you were really sick.

Age: 2/3

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|/|/|/|/|/|

"Hi girls, sorry for ruining your night, but she's really not feeling well." Debbie said as Jade and Perrie walked into their house.

"It's okay mam, we had a good time." Perrie smiles and takes off her wig, knowing that it'll scare you.

"Where is our little baby?" Jade asks and puts her stuff down on the couch.

"Just in her room, she might be grumpy, she cried for almost 2 hours." Debbie says as the couple made their way up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go take a shower first." Jade says and gives her girlfriend a quick kiss before walking to the bathroom.

Perrie nodded her head and walked into your room. She smiled down at you, before putting the back off her hand against your forehead.

She sadly smiled and rubbed your tummy. A couple minutes later she saw you open your eyes and let out a whimper when you felt the pounding in your head.

"Hi baba." Perrie smiles softly and picks you up up. You look up at Perrie and your lip started trembling. "No, it's okay baby. It's mama." Perrie says and bounces you up and down. Your lip slowly stopped trembling when you heard your mother's voice. You looked at Perrie again and studied her face before reaching out to touch Perrie's cheek.

"Is she awake?" Jade asks and walks into your room. Perrie looks over at her and nods her head. "Hi baby girl." Jade smiles and kisses your cheek.

"You did that really fast, considering how much makeup you had on." Perrie says and looks at Jade for a second.

"I just wanted to see my little girl." Jade says with a big smile on her face.