Nap time (L)

Context: you're Leigh-Anne's daughter and it was way past your nap time, but because your mum had the girls over she missed it.

Age: 3

Nobody's pov:

You rubbed your eye with your small fist as your lip started to quivered. You tried to stay awake and not fall asleep as you made your way down the stairs.

You heard loud laughing coming from the living room, which made you jump slightly.

"Leigh." Perrie whispers and nudges Leigh-Anne in her side. Leigh-Anne lifts her head from Perrie's shoulder and looks into your direction, seeing how tired and sad you looked.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" She asks and walks over to you.

"Tired." You mumble quietly as she picked you up. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 4. She mentally cursed a couple times before taking you upstairs. You normally took naps at 2, so it was normal for you to be so tired and emotional.

"I'm sorry baby, let's take a nap." Leigh-Anne says and excuses herself when she turned back to Jade and Perrie.

"It's okay, you can go, we'll be fine." Perrie smiles reassuringly.

Leigh-Anne walks upstairs and into your room. She sits down on the rocking chair in your room and rubs your back as she places you on her chest.

You fell asleep in minutes so she put you down in your bed and kissed your forehead.

"Sleep well, baby girl." Leigh-Anne whispers and caresses your cheek before kissing it and walking back downstairs.