Chapter Thirteen

Authors Note:  FIRST OF ALL: Wattpad, could you quit updating I'm getting so pissed at this website right now. Like honestly I'm so confused how to do anything at this point in time. Secondly, thanks to everyone who's reading this.  There are loads of you reading, which is more than I could have ever dreamed of.  Also, I have a HUGE announcement to make soon, so stay tuned for that. I've decided that while I did start this book on the premise that at least every other chapter would have a spanking, that now I think I'll only have it every once in a while.  As I write this story I become more and more attached to Lucy and her story and I'm pretty sure that you guys are feeling similar.  OH! And since I began writing this Dan and Phil have announced their book and tour. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!  Kisses to all!, Lilian.

     I woke up and video chatted Henry for a while.  We had been video chatting for a few months now and decided it was time to meet finally. This was not an easy task though, considering he lived in Manchester.  Henry had bought a train ticket and was going to meet me at the train station.  Dan and Phil laughed when I told them the news recalling the first time they had met.  When the day finally came to meet Henry I put on grey off the shoulder sweater and a galaxy skirt.  I put my nicest makeup on and left my hair flowing with a flower crown headband. (http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_henry/set?id=153275403)  When I saw Henry at the trainstation he looked even more stunning then on camera.  He had beautiful tan skin and dark brown hair with blond tips pulled up into a spikey quiff.  He hugged me and I hugged him back.  When we had finished freaking out we decided to go on a day around London together.  Dan and Phil let us go off on our own.  Henry and I ate at Starbucks and took picture together near the lions.  

      At 6, we finally headed home.  Dan and Phil were allowing Henry to stay at the flat during his time in London. "As long as he stays on the futon."  Phil had said.  I laughed.  Henry and I held hands all the way home.  I loved the feeling of being in love.  This feeling was something I never had felt with anyone else ever before.  Henry and I did our London thing every other month and worked hard to maintain a relationship online when we couldn't meet.  A few months later, Henry called me with exciting news. "My dad got a job transfer to London! I get to move with him!" I could hardly believe what I was hearing.  My boyfriend was going to live in London. We would be able to see each other all the time.  When Henry finally moved to London, he lived a short eight minute walk away.  We visited each other all the time and he would randomly come to the flat with gifts to give me.

*fast forwarding a few months*

Dan and Phil had left to get groceries and I was home alone.  I felt hollow and empty with nothing to do.  I hadn't taken my medication in a few weeks, but I wasn't going to call up Dan or Phil to come and get it for me.  They had all of the medicine as well as any knife stronger than a butterknife in a locked cabinet. Not knowing what to do I began to cry.  I felt worthless and like a waste of precious space.   I tried to remember what I did last time I felt this way.  I cut. But I shouldn't do that again, right?  I knew I shouldn't cut, but I needed the relief.  I looked for something to cut with, but found nothing.  I didn't even have any shaving razors, ever since the last time I cut, anytime I wanted to shave Dan or Phil would have to supervise me.  I decided to call Henry to see if he knew the password to the razor cabinet.  "Hey Lu!"

"Hey...Henry do you happen to know the password to the locked cabinet?"

"Um... Why do you need to know it?"

"I just want to shave my legs and Dan and Phil aren't home."

"You are the absolute worst liar.  I'm on may way. Do not hang up."

"Henry, no!" I cried tears begining to stream down my face.

"I'm nearly there Lucy go lie on your bed I'll be in there in two minutes."