Chapter Five

(A.N. This takes place about two months later)

"Lucy! Could you come in here there's something we need to discuss." I looked at Dan as he got out of his computer chair and held the door open for me. I hoped that this wasn't something terrible. I had just returned from an amazing time out with Louise and I was not going to have a ruined day. When we got to the kitchen, Phil sat a paper on the breakfast bar. Upon further investigation, the paper was my report card. "Lucy your report card is straight Cs and below. We asked your teachers and they told us it was because you didn't always finish your lessons." I gulped and looked up at Phil, "is there anything you'd like to say for yourself Lucy?" I shrugged and Dan squatted down so our eyes were level. "Lucy you always tell us your lessons are done. Why would you lie?" I shrugged again tears forming in my eyes. "I'm sor-" Phil cut me off half way through with the apology. "Lucy you do know what happens when you lie right?" I nodded and began to walk to my room. "We didn't say you could leave Lucy," Phil started and I let out a huff of frustration. "Next week we have a meeting with your teachers and Zoe is coming to watch you. You may go to your room Lucy, I'll be with you in a moment. I quickly went to my room and locked the door. I grabbed a book and laid on my bed until Phil came. I heard knocking a moment later and turned back to my book. "Lcuy unlock the door now. If I have to get the key, and trust me I will, you are the only one who will suffer." I unlocked the door and went back to my bed. As I closed the book, Phil opened the door and began walking towards me. I got up and sat in my reading chair. Phil changed direction and walked towards me again. We repeated the process over and over again. Soon, I was sitting on the dresser. "Lucille Clair Lester, I am in no mood for tag. This is your last chance. Be at my side by the time I count to three  or your punishment will be much worse. One," I sat on the dresser swinging my legs back and forth. "Two....Three." I sat on the dresser a smirk plastered on my face. "That was your last chance Lucille." he began walking towards me and I shifted forwards, daring him to come forward. "Dan! Could you come in here?" Phil called. Crap. Nearly 30 seconds later Dan came in. His face showed his surprise to see me sitting on the dresser not a sign that I had been spanked. "Is everything all right Phil?" Dan inquired. "Well, she has played tag with me the past fifteen minutes and refuses to listen to a thing I say, so no, I'd say everything is not alright." Dan began walking towards me and I bolted to the top of my desk. I saw Dan whisper something to Phil and wondered what he said. Soon, Dan began striding towards me. I got up to run away, but Phil came up on my other side. Dan was the most compassionate or the two, so I decided to let him catch me. Dan wrapped his arm around me waist and fiercly spanked me twice. "Dan can't we just talk?" I said. "Of course we can Lucille, after your spanking. Now the fact that you thought you could get away with that astounds me, but it only makes your punishment worse." Dan handed me to Phil, who grabbed my arm gingerly and led me to the bed. I looked at Dan, waiting for him to leave, but he sat down in my reading chair instead. Phil told me that I was getting 50 with his hand and 5 with his belt. I reluctantly nodded, and he guided me over his lap, pulling my trousers down as he did so. He began spanking me. Before I knew it I was a bawling wreck. Eventually, he stood me up for the belt and when he finished the painstaking process he put some sweat pants on me and told me to stand in the corner for five minutes. Five minutes later I was still crying, but  it was slowed. Dan picked me up and sat me in his lap whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he stroked my hair. When I had finally calmed down, Dan carefully shifted me on his lap and asked me if I still wanted to talk. I shook my head and curled up in his chest until I fell asleep.