Chapter Four

"Dan, I need to tell you something." I told Dan Friday morning as he straightened his bed sheets and checked under his bed. He sat down on his bed. "Of course Lucy, go on." 

"I think my depression is getting worse." 

"Thank you for telling me, I was nervous you would try and hide the truth. I've read your file, and it says that means you need to take your medication, except you don't have medication with you, so we will have to get some from the drugstore." 

"Okay." 

"Phil! Lucy needs medicine, can we go to the drugstore later?!" He shouted. "Yeah! Be there in a minute!" Phil returned. Phil came in a little while later and checked both of our rooms. "You both are good. We can go now." We all threw on our coats and shoes and headed out. Along the way we saw a group of fans. There were three girls. When they saw us, the one on the right of the group turned to the others and said, "It's Dan and Phil and Lucy!" Dan smiled and all three of us were asked to sign stuff for them. "My names Alice, and she's Emily, and the one on the far left is Arabella." They talked to all of us for a few minutes. Arabella even said she was subscribed to my channel. Eventually we both had to get on the tube, so we finished the conversation and left. When we were done with our shopping expedition we came back to the flat. Dan made sure I took my medication. "Lucy, I'm very proud of you for telling Dan how you felt." Phil told me. I smiled but I inwardly fell apart. I had looked at the comments on my last video, and there were some very nice ones, but a lot of mean ones. "Don't listen to the haters," Dan had told me, "They're just jealous." I had tried not to believe them but I did, I really did. I tore a piece of notebook paper out of my notebook and began to write on it. "I am fat. I am ugly. I am fat. I am ugly. I am worthless. I am a waste of space. I am fat. I am ugly" Until I ran out of room on both sides. When I was done, I crumpled it up and threw it under my bed. 

That Friday, Dan invited me to have a mid day snack with him. "No thanks Dan. I'm already fat enough." Phil was doing the dishes and instanty dried his hands when he heard me. Briskly, he walked over and grabbed my upper arm.  He tried to take me to my room but I sat down. "Lucy, go to your room please." I stayed seated. "Lucy, NOW." I got up and stomped to my room. Phil followed after me and closed the door as soon as he entered my room. "Lucy, you and I were just going to have a discussion, but your behavior will not be tolerated. You will be getting twenty with my hand. He gently pulled me over his lap. I could feel his thumbs hook under my leggings and underwear. "Phil, no." I stated as if I had control. "Lucy you will be getting twenty spanks with my hand on your bare bum. I will do as I please. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, and I can tell you which one will hurt more. It starts with h and ends with ard." I sighed and he proceeded to remove my leggings and underwear. SMACK "Ouch! Phil!"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Lucy, you are beautiful," SMACK SMACK and I don't want to ever" SMACK hear you call yourself fat SMACK again."SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Phil! Stop! It hurts!" SMACK "It's intended to."SMACK "Three more Lucy, please count them out." SMACK "One." SMACK "Ow! T-two," SMACK  I began to cry "Lucy, count please or I'll have to start over." Phil said. "Th-Thr-Three" I continued to cry and Phil pulled my leggings up and held me. "You are beautiful Lucy, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." Dan came in a few moments later with some tissues. He wiped my tears and let me cuddle in his chest for a few minutes. Phil and I went to eat lunch. After lunch, I went to the office to watch videos, and Phil went to check the bedrooms. I had cleaned mine yesterday evening, so all I had to do was straighten my covers. When Phil said he was done ten minutes later, I went into my bedroom to read in my reading chair. I was reading when I heard a murmur from the hall. "Why would  she write that?" 

"She has been taking her medications right?"

"Are you absolutley sure that's where you found it?" 

After much murmuring someone finally knocked on my door. "Come in." Both Dan and Phil walked in. "Lucy Lion, when I was cleaning your room I found a note under your bed." I had to stop and think for a minute before I remembered the note. "Yeah. What about this note?" 

"Well, you see the note had some things in it Dan and I previously told you not to say about yourself. Are you okay lion?" 

"I'm fine, Phil just leave me alone." I began to storm out of the room, brushing past Dan as I did so.

"Lucille Clair Lester, get back into this room right now." I stopped. Neither Dan or Phil had ever said my full name like that. This meant trouble. "Fine." I walked back to my room and sat on the bed next to Dan and Phil. "We had two options here. We could spank for each time you insulted your self, which may work except for the fact that we've already spanked you for this very reason today, or we could do something else. So, for each time you wrote an insult about yourself, I want you to think of two compliments and write them down. You insulted yourself 35 times so you need to think of 70 compliments. Write them down. Not type thank you very much." Dan said. I groaned. Seventy compliments would be hard to come up with. An hour later, Dan came in to review my work. "Eighteen and Fifty-six don't count because they are repeats." I had only 57 compliments down. Apparently I now only had 55 compliments. "Dan this is hard! I can't think of anything else. I'd have preferred the spanking." 

"That's why you didn't get a spanking. If you really can't think of anything else, come up with 65 and you can make the rest up in spanking."

"Okay."

I had come up with 67, which was 62 more than I thought I could come up with. Dan came in and looked at my list. "Good job. I guess we have to spank you now though." I nodded and walked over to Dan. He put me over his lap and began spanking. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "All done Lucy!" I hugged him. "Thank you Dan."  

"It's okay Lucy. By the way, you got some fanmail!" 

He handed me two envelopes. One contained a letter, and the other a drawing. I hung the drawing up over my bed. Dan took the two pages I had written and hung them next to the drawing. "You are all of these things and more. Don't ever forget that." and I tried my hardest not to.