Chapter Fifteen

Authors Note:  Okay so its been a while... Sorry about that! I've actually been writing a ton of other phanfics that I might upload soon in that time.  Three quick notes about the story though:

One:  Most of the criticism I've received is about the spankings in this book.  I've decided that while I'm not going to rewrite the parts with them in it, I will stop writing them unless someone says they miss them.

Two: Sorry if I mess up a UK thing.  My dad takes me to America a lot, so I'm kind of used to their customs and stuff and sometimes I write when I'm there so I used Americanisms.   

Three: Thanks to everyone whose stuck around and left a comment or vote on my story.  I love all of you so much and I hope you continue to read and enjoy my story! 

Sorry that was such a long authors note, back to the story!

I awoke the next morning feeling so much better.  I had a fluffy blanket wrapped closely around me and a glass of water on my bedside table.  "Good morning princess."  Phil called from my reading chair.

"Phil? How long have you been in here?" 

"Oh just a few minutes, Dan told me to wake you up but you looked so calm sleeping."

"Do you want to go get some breakfast?  Dan and I have something kind of important to tell you..."

"Um.... okay."  I got out of bed and followed Phil to the dining room.  Once I had finished breakfast, I asked Dan what he wanted to tell me.  

"Well, Phil and I have decided to come out as a couple." 

"Okay...Where do I come into this?" 

"Well,  we may have had an idea for a LoveableLucy video." 

I listened to the idea and then got straight to work setting up my tripod and camera.  Once I had the lighting set up properly Dan came in to help me film and Phil sat in my reading chair, out of frame.

"Hello guys! It's Loveable Lucy!  Before we get into this video I'd like to thank everyone who has helped and supported me despite the lack of content.  I'd especially like to thank Dan and Phil for all their love and support.  Anyways, before I tear up, let's begin this Q and A!" Pulling up the document with the questions I began to read them. "@ Jellybeansaremylife cool username by the way, asks, 'How are you today?' I'm super good thanks for asking."

"@ amazinglucyisonfire asks, 'How great is audible.com?' Well, amazinglucyisonfire, Audible.com is super great because they offer you a free one month trial when you go to audible.com/lovelylucy that's audible.com/lovelylucy."  I heard Dan whisper "Not sponsored or anything" loudly into the microphone and laughed.  "Anyways, next question: @ phanshouldberil, @ MaryMLeah, @ naverlen @ justevan, and many many more ask: 'Is phan real?', Yes. Phan is real." I smiled and looked at Dan who seemed overjoyed.  "Anyways, next question. @ HenryDashiell asks, 'Lucy why are you the best girlfriend.' Well, not to brag or anything,  but Henry is actually the best boyfriend so..." I continued answering questions for a few more minutes and then edited the video.  Once I finished editing, I uploaded the video.  Hours later everyone was posting and talking about it.  Evan Edinger had even filmed and uploaded a video about it.  My phone buzzed and I read a tweet from Phil saying he was doing a liveshow.  Minutes later Dan came into my room and asked me if  I wanted to join him.  "I don't know this is your guys' thing." 

"Come on!" 

"No I don't want to!  Go be with Phil!"  I didn't really mind going on the liveshow  I just didn't want to get out of bed.  I was finally comfortable in my pajamas and answering asks on tumblr.  Instead of leaving me be, Dan picked me up bridal style and carried me to the lounge.  "Oh! Here's Dan and Lucy.  I'm not too sure Lucy wants to be here..." I heard Phil say as we walked into the lounge.  Once we sat down, Dan next to Phil and me on Dan's lap, we began to answer questions.   "So welcome to my broadcast guys!  I'm here with my boyfriend Dan and our daughter Lucy because we thought you might have a few questions." The chat was full of people saying a different version of yes "The first one I see is from Amber, and she asks if we're mad at Lucy." Dan said in his liveshow voice.  "Why would we be mad at Lucy?  We asked her to do that." 

"Okay I see one for me.  It's from Caeson, and he asks, Lucy, does the relationship live up to the phanfic? Well, it depends on the phanfic.  But yes, a lot of times they sound like a fluff." I said.  Phil took the next question. "Will you guys be at Playlist? that one was from Maria, Yes, Maria we will be at Playlist.  We are still doing our show there too." We answered questions for another hour before we decided to end the broadcast, much to everyone's dismay.  Once we said goodbye and ended the livestream we had a snack and went to bed.  

This seems short so sorry if it actually is, I'm working on the next chapter which will be at playlist.  I've never been so sorry if I mess anything up.  The next chapter should be uploaded by the end of today maybe... 

ANYWAYS, thanks for reading,

Lilian