Hug and Kiss

Ayush Pov:

With a smile on my face I entered the house in the evening at 7pm. It feels like home now as she is living in my house.

It was dark so I switched on the lights. I was searching for her but she is nowhere to be seen. I think she is in her room. I went directly to my room to freshen up. Today I was not tired like I usually do. No one wrote any letter for me. It is my first time recieving a sorry note from someone. All are scared to face me other than Sameer.

"Tomorrow, be ready at 9 am." I said to her when she entered my bedroom without making any noise. She did not know that I was watching her from the mirror as she was facing my back.

"Why? Where are we going? Don't tell me You want to leave me? I know it is your decision, If you want you can leave me but don't say anything to my Papa."She asked nonchalantly without remembering the previous incident. I got angry when she spoke about leaving me. I turned towards her while combing my hair. I strode towards her but she moved backwards, as she hit the wall I grabbed her shoulders.

"You cannot leave me. You will live forever with me. Is that clear? If you speak once again about leaving me, then you will face the horrible consequences which you never even imagined in your life. Remember that you have a father." I threatened her with my glaring eyes, tightly clenched fists. I have to be calm. I repeated in my mind several times to evaporate my anger.

"Where do you want to take me then?" With her shocked filled gaze she asked me slowly, fear creeping up her body as sweat beads broke on her forehead. I moved her side locks from her face behind her ear slowly with my one hand. I gazed at her eyes which shone brightly before our marriage and now some deep emotions like hurt.

"We are going to your fathers house tomorrow. I will inform your dad about coming to the house. So be prepared and behave yourself. If I know that you have said anything about us then you will know what I will do." Her face lightened after hearing about going to her fathers house. She smiled and grinned at me. As if not believing my words she asked once again.

"Really? Are you telling the truth?" I nodded in confirmation then she suddenly hugged me tightly, her both hands under my arms at the back, her head resting on my heart. I am shocked. I can see that she is very much happy. She is grinning.

"Thank you so much, devil, '' she said, hiding her face in my chest not realizing what she is doing to me. I slowly wrapped my both arms around her back. One on her waist and another on her back. I can feel her touch through the fabric. I was feeling her body with my hands and rested my chin on her forehead as she is so small in front of me.

"I forgive you" I calmly said and watched her reaction. She immediately left my hold realizing her position. I missed her presence in my arms. She widened her eyes in realization as a red hue appeared on her cheeks, I chuckled. I have seen her fidgeting in her place feeling awkward about the hug, eyes cast downwards, murmuring incoherent words. I bought her out of dreamland by startling her with my voice.

"Sorry, I got carried away. I am really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean it that way. I was not thinking at that time as I was angry at you. It was my mistake. How can I bring up your parents when it is not their fault as it is your fault" I glared at her for what she said. When she saw me glaring, then she realized what she said. Eyes widened, mouth open close then she closed her mouth shut with her both hands.

"Oh my God Oh my God. I am an idiot. Now he will not spare me. What will I do? I will run from here, it is the better option than to face the devil in anger" She talked to herself without realizing she was speaking out loud.

"Stop Right There" I growled angrily and walked towards her fast. I grabbed her arm tightly with my one hand when she tried to run away.

"No No I am sorry. You are very good. I am bad. Please let me go. I will keep my mouth shut. I don't know what I am saying. Please let me go once. I will never ask anything from you. Ple...ase '' She blabbered continuously with a cute pout on her face, eyes staring directly at me without fear, nose scrunched and lips pouting. My anger flew away just by seeing her pout. Then and there I want to kiss her lips which are inviting me to devour her. My heart started beating more than normal against my rib cage. I held her neck softly with my other hand without letting her go.

I leaned forward to kiss her, at the same time she realized what I was going to do so she moved her face to the right side in a blink. My lips landed on the left cheek. She stood there shocked and I started kissing her cheek. I started peppering small pecks on the left side of her cheek without removing my tight hold on her. With my eyes closed I inhaled her scent and started going downwards to her jaw to kiss her more. My hold on her neck became more tight. I wanted to bite her soft round puffy cheek once. I peppered small kisses wetting her skin with my lips. I rolled my tongue over my lips to moist them. I bite on her cheek lightly with my teeth.

"Ahhhh" she screamed in pain when I bit her, then she opened her eyes slowly turning towards me. Her dark eyes showed desire for me. I am feeling content seeing her in my arms breathing heavily, eyes closed holding my shoulders with her both hands. I feel different emotions when I am with her. I want to hold her, kiss her, sleep with her.

She gently removed her hands from my shoulders, I felt the warmness subsided from my skin. Her touch gave me warmth. She stumbled a bit after I removed my hold from her body. I was there ready to hold her but she managed herself by showing her right palm in front of me.

"Stop, I will manage myself." Tears gathered in her eyes. Then she left from there without turning backwards.

I have to control myself before I do anything that I regret. Why can't I control myself when she is in front of me? I sat on the bed thinking about my previous actions holding my head with both hands. I felt so good while kissing her. I never wanted to stop kissing her. I want to claim her as mine. I will become a puppet when she is so close to me. My anger calms down when I see her smiling face. I have to remember to get my revenge before getting attracted to her.