I Like You

Nikshitra's Pov:

I felt so much pain throughout my body because of the injuries last night. I cried so much because of the pain so he woke up from his sleep and said sweet words to me. I felt grateful for that. He was there with me when I needed him. He took care of me very well and I felt content. Thinking about yesterday night, I was happy that I fell from the stairs. He fed me with his hands. He cooked for me yesterday. I think I am in a dream because I can't imagine him doing anything for me.

I am grinning seeing his face who is in deep sleep. I woke up early in the morning so I am staring at my husband without any care in the world. He is looking so cute and handsome. His hair is touching his eyes which are disturbing him as he is frowning in his sleep. I slowly touched his hair with my fingers and moved them backwards, he smiled in his sleep. Slowly rubbing his scalp with my fingers, another hand touching his bearded cheek, I felt soft touching his hair. I smiled looking at his face. I want to kiss him now looking at his handsome features, sharp jaw, cute nose, pouty lips, mesmerizing eyes and thick eyebrows. 

I slowly leaned forward taking care of my hand to kiss him on his cheek. I was afraid that he would get up, but looking at his deep sleep I made the bold step to move forward. My heart is racing fast when there is an inch gap between my lips and his cheek. I placed my lips on his left cheek moving closer to him, grabbing his shoulder for support. His skin felt so warm on my cold lips. I pecked once and was about to leave his cheek. He grabbed my hands and turned me back on the bed. 

"Haaaa…. Leave me. What are you doing?" I was shocked. Shock would be an understatement as I never thought he would wake up from his sleep. My eyes and mouth opened wide looking at him. He was staring down at me with different kinds of emotions which I think is lust. He was sitting on top of me without putting weight on me in a kneeling position on my waist and holding my hands upwards at both sides of my head. I tried to get my hands out of his hold but he gripped it more tightly whenever I tried.

"What were you doing, Nikshu? I think I needed answers first. I thought you were shy at these things but no, you surprise me. And why did you kiss me? Are you taking advantage of me?" He smiled mischievously looking at me. I can't even speak a word as I dont what to answer him. He smirked looking at my face. He made a shocking face at the last sentence like if I am going to rape him. It is my fault that I kissed him. What will I tell him? Ok I will say that something was there on his cheek. Will he believe me? No, I don't think so.

"Nothing, some...thing wa...s there on yo...ur cheek so I tried to remove it. That's it", I stammered and got scared looking at his face who was ready to devour me. I think he got my lie looking at his face. He was bending forward towards my face. We were face to face with an inch gap between our noses, I closed my eyes afraid of what he was gonna do?

"I like when you get shy and do these things and say I did not do anything. You get anxious and stammer telling lies but your eyes and face can explain your truth. Don't lie to me because I can read your face very clearly. Is that clear?" I nodded and opened my eyes slowly looking at his. Then he placed his soft and smooth lips on my right cheek pecking it twice. Gathering his weight on top of my body, intertwining our both hands he stared deeply into my eyes as if asking permission to kiss my lips or not.

"Shit.", When he was close to my lips his mobile rang disturbing our moment. He does not want to leave me as I can read his face.

"Pick up. It may be urgent." I pleaded to him and tried to wriggle my hands from his hold. He got irritated by seeing my face and left the bed picking his mobile from the bed stand to the balcony. I was shocked by his behaviour and touched my cheek where he kissed me. I was feeling shy and a smile appeared on my face thinking about our moment. I cannot move my leg, slowly with the help of both my hands I dragged my body to a sitting position and kept my left leg on the ground. When I was moving my right leg with my hand which has plaster, he came towards me angrily and kept his hand on my shoulder abruptly stopping my movements.