His Mom

Authors Note:

First of all thank you readers who all voted for my story. I am not a social person but I will try to interact with you guys as much as possible. I did not expect that my story would get these many views. It is very surprising for me as it is my first time writing. Please bear with me if I made any grammatical mistakes. If you have any doubts, message or comment me.

Ayush Pov:

I am grinning like a fool seeing her face hidden in my shoulder. She said I like you to me. She may think I did not understand when she spoke fastly but I understood clearly. I am very happy as she finally confessed to me.

"Nothing," she said, hiding her face in my chest. I gently moved her face with my hand from my chest and came face to face with her. We were staring at each other without blinking. At that moment I felt like kissing her but I controlled myself as I have been doing this lately so much.

"I think you said something like 'I like you'. Then why are you hiding yourself after confessing to me. I know it is your first time confessing , so don't worry I will not tease you. It is my first time." I said to her indirectly. I know very well she is shy after saying her feelings to me. She is blushing profusely as I can see her red cheeks. After saying the last sentence she grinned looking at me. After a second she realized what I said and got confused and asked the question which was roaming in her mind.

"What do you mean? Do you also have the same feelings for me? Please tell me na." She made a puppy face looking at me as if I was going to answer her question. I smirked looking at her reaction, so I thought to tease her more.

"I said it is also my first time kissing. I never kissed any girl before you. You are lucky you know that I am your first kiss who has never touched any girl." She was looking at me with a tearful expression and hugged me tightly, keeping her hands around my neck.

"I know as You don't know how to kiss the same as me." She was crying while talking to me and I got emotional when she was opening up to me about her feelings. I was doing wrong but I can't forgive her yet.

"I also like you Nikshitra. It is my first time saying this to any girl. I was afraid in my childhood that if I like any girl and if she rejects me after proposing. I can't bear it so I never used to speak to girls. My mom used to say when I meet my understanding partner you can share everything with her without feeling what they might feel of your actions. My mom used to say that if you can accept her in your life without changing yourself then you should remain with her throughout your life as I can't get a better life partner than her. So I am ready to be with you throughout my life Nikki." I said true words which were said by my mother. She was the only one who was the reason for my good upbringing. She used to say girls are very delicate as they will get broken easily when they have heartbreak. I was crying while saying my feelings to Nikki as I don't know if she will be there in my life or not. But I want to express my feelings for real.

But then I remembered that she is the reason for my misery and changed my expression thinking about her sins. I was very angry now but I smirked thinking how she easily melted to my words. I have to be very careful about my heart as I can't be pitiful towards her. It is an act to trust me without any doubt.

"Nikki, I will always protect you and take care of you. I will also take care of your dad.  You don't have to worry, just trust me Nikki. I was not in my mind when I shouted at you on our marriage day. I was in tension at that time. Someone told me that you are bad and characterless. So I trusted his words and scolded you with bad names and slapped you. I am really sorry Nikki. I should have trusted you at that time. I got to know that the rumour which has been spread about you was false from my investigator. I was afraid that you would leave me so I changed my behaviour after knowing the truth. I liked you for a very long time so I requested your dad for your hand in marriage as I don't believe in love and all. Once again I am really sorry Nikki. Please forgive me. Trust me I won't believe anyone says bad things about you. I will believe in you only. " I am on cloud nine as my plan is working perfectly. I was afraid that she may not trust me as I have slapped her and scolded her with bad names, so I made up a story to believe in me.