Unexpected Kiss

Ayush Pov:

"What are you doing to me? Why can't I resist you? Are you feeling the same Nikki?" My heartbeat is racing fast, also I can hear her breathing fast. She is very close to me, there is no gap between us. I was holding her in my arms, keeping my both hands on either side of her waist. I want to touch her every inch of her body. I want to touch every part of her body with my hands and lips.

"What did you say?" She whispered slowly, staring in my eyes. Her heartbeat is racing the same as mine. I can feel sweat on her forehead and on her body. She is slightly shivering wherever I touch her. She is feeling hot. 

"What did I say? I did not said anything. I asked what are you doing to me? That's it", I know what she wants to ask but I want to avoid it so I acted as if I did not call her name. I never called her name in front of her, it is the first time. Her name rolled of my tongue very smoothly. When I call her name I feel she belongs to me. No one belongs to me in this world. But I felt connected towards her.

"I know you are telling lies. I heard correctly. You called my name. It is the first time you called me by my name. Please, I want to hear it. Call me Nikki once", She requested pouting cutely with her nose scrunched upwards and eyes staring downwards avoiding staring directly at me.

"What will you do If I call your name? Tell me any suggestions, if it is ok for me then I will proceed with it. Otherwise you should give me what I want. Is it ok with you?" I smirked looking at her. Her mouth opened and eyes glaring at me when I gave that suggestion. I know what she is thinking, she is thinking correctly about me. I want her to kiss me. So I gave this idea. 

"No need to call me by my name. It is ok for me. You will only call me one day. It is a waste of time to argue with you." She swiftly turned towards the other side leaving my shoulders which were held by her both hands. 

"NIKKI", I held her in one hand and turned her towards me. She hit my head directly at a sudden collision, noses touching, lips with an inch gap. I said her name and our lips met at the same time. I wanted to kiss her for so long. I pecked her lips barely touching them. Then I leaned forward holding her neck with my one hand and another holding her waist. It was my first kiss. I never kissed any girl in my life. My breathing became shallow, the same as hers. She gasped and opened her eyes widely with shock written all over her face.

I pecked her once lightly with both my upper lip and lower lip touching her lips. I lightly moved my face to angle her lips. I bent her body downwards as we are both sidewards. I did not leave her lips angling her face. I started pressing my lips more tightly towards her lips. I started moving my lips slowly. Then I opened my mouth and traced her upper lip with my tongue and did the same with her lower lip while I traced her body with my one hand through her clothes. I slowly crept my fingers under her tshirt and started tracing her bare waist with my hand while kissing her. It feels so soft, warm and smooth.It feels so divine. She shivered slightly when I touched her bare but she did not object so I proceeded to wander my hand around her stomach. When I touched her belly button she stopped with her hand holding mine and moved away from my lips which were ready to devour her. I want to kiss her one more time but I know she is feeling shy as I can see her ears and cheeks turned red, eyes casting downwards not meeting my eyes at least once. She abruptly got up from the bed breathing heavily and ran to the bathroom not even looking at me once.

After a few minutes she came, took a pillow from the bed and bedsheet from the cupboard, arranged it neatly on the floor and slept there itself without bothering me. She totally avoided looking at me. I want to talk to her but I don't know what to say. It is getting awkward for me. I scratched my neck twice and I was feeling shy. I grabbed another pillow and hugged tightly covering my face with it and turned to the opposite side of her. I slept thinking about the kiss, grinning lightly with a smile on my face. I am getting attracted towards her.

-------------------------------------------------

When I woke up in the morning Nikshitra was not there in the bedroom. I saw the time, it was 7am I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was wiping my face with the towel when I saw her entering the room. She was shocked at first but regained her posture.

"Come for breakfast. Papa is waiting for you." She said without even meeting my eyes and ran away from the room. I was staring where she was standing before. I smirked seeing in her direction at how she is behaving with me. It is only starting. From now onwards I will break you more. You wait and watch Nikshitra. You will regret living in this world. When you start loving me I will break you beyond repair. You cannot trust anybody in this life, I will see to it when I leave you.

"Thank you for coming beta and whenever you are free, feel free to come here. From now onwards call me papa same as Nikki. Take care of my child. If she does anything wrong, tell me. I will explain to her." We ate breakfast and left for my house. Her dad said thanks but I don't care as it will be over within a few years. 

"Bye Papa. I will take care of her. It is not a problem Papa if she does anything wrong as she is my responsibility. Dont worry and take care of yourself", To gain their trust I have to act, So I smiled and said bye to her dad holding her hand in mine.

I left from there driving rashly to my mansion without glancing at her, not even speaking a word with her. 

"Get down" I said harshly and she got down seeing my face for one last time. I was angry at myself for behaving like that with her. I have kissed her. How can I kiss her? I have started to feel for her. I have to stop getting closer to her.

I fastly drove to my office thinking about the past which made my life like this. I was happy in my life but one girl destroyed everything. 

I entered my office without greeting the staff who was terrified looking at me as I strode fast and sat in my chair controlling my anger. I saw the family photo which is present on my desk and slightly traced it with my fingers and tears escaped my eyes. My anger evaporated looking at the picture. In my 27 years of life I never felt both feelings at the same time, like and hatred towards one person. 

Whenever I see Nikki, she makes me feel addicted towards her.She has average looks with plumpy cheeks, captivating eyes and slim body. Her actions brought me closer to her. I have not to fall for her looks which are deceiving. 

Sometimes she gets feisty and next minute scared. Her eyes which held so many emotions speak more than her words of what she is feeling. She does unexpected things when she is happy. When she hugged me I felt content and warm.  I have to be strict towards her, after this drama completes.
---------------------------------------------------------
Authors note

Thank you readers. Please vote and comment if you like my story.😀