Hungry

Authors Note:

I am really sorry guys for the late update. I am trying to update two chapters per month. But it is getting difficult for me. I will update twice per month as it is my promise to you guys. If you like my story please follow me and vote and comment this chapter if you like it. If there is any grammatical mistake forgive me. Please give me the feedback if you like my story and love you guys for supporting me.😍😘❤️
---------------------------------------------------------
Ayush Pov:

"What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about her? She never listens to me. What should I do to forget her even for one day. She is really getting on my nerves." I banged both fists on my office table thinking about her. I have to do something as she will obey my orders from now on otherwise she will bear the punishments which she cannot bear.

I came directly to the office after locking her in the storeroom. I really want to live happily with her. But we cannot change the past and the mistakes or sins in my language are done. It is irreparable. I want to divorce her and humiliate her in front of the world. But I can't leave her. I don't know what I would do if she left me. The thought only is devastating me as I am getting addicted to her as I am living a lonely life. I am giving priority to her and I know it is wrong to think like that.

I smiled remembering when she is fiesty and glaring at me with her beautiful eyes which tell her innocence. I regret slapping her with my hand. I want to punch myself for manhandling her but I have to do this for my peace. I will pay for my sins. I know that but first she has to pay for her deeds. It is the most beautiful night for me remembering her body beneath me which has pure emotions. I did not even eat food as she also did not eat. I can't even bring myself to eat after treating her badly. I can't think how she is bearing her hunger as she is a foodie. I only drank water to hydrate myself. I can't even concentrate on my work because of her as she is in my mind 24 hours. I have signed the last file and called my PA Mythri.

"Pack up and schedule my meetings tomorrow which I missed and prepare all the files which are needed and send the soft copy to me. I will sign the remaining files tomorrow." I said in my hard tone and stood up to leave my office. Now it is evening 7pm. I have to go to my home to check on her whether she is doing any drama or not.

She is really a sick baby and always causes trouble. I don't want to give her food till she listens to me but I don't even know if I can be patient till that time. Whenever she gets sick I move forward to help her as I cannot see her like that. My heart hurts when she is hurt or crying.

I hopped in my Audi and drove fast without waiting. I opened the main door with the keys as I reached in 30minutes. I went directly to the store room to check on her. She is sleeping soundly on the floor as she did not sleep yesterday. I moved forward and touched her forehead with my back hand and my gaze turned to her red cheek which was swollen due to my evilness. I want to slap myself for beating her. I slowly moved my palm from her forehead to her cheek and felt warm and her breathing was normal. She slightly stirred in her sleep due to an uncomfortable position. I backed away and thought she might wake up by my touch and moved away and slowly shut the door and went to my room without looking back as I know I can't control while looking at her.

Her face reminds me of her purity and innocence. She might be dark skinned but I like her nature which is selfless and childish. She doesn't even think of herself while helping others. She does not care who taunts her. She feels hurt but never talks back. She opens up only to her close people and shows her true nature. She defends herself in front of her people only not others. She is unique and I live about her. She likes clothes but not expensive ones which are affordable to her. She doesn't like revealing clothes and is insecure about her colour.