Accident

Nikshitra's Pov:

I don't know what his problem is. One time he behaved well with me and another minute became harsh. I don't know what runs in his mind. I have to prepare myself for the worst. I conclude that he is bipolar. He has several mood swings but I am happy that he behaved very nice with my dad. My dad can't get any doubt if I am not happy as I don't want to burden him anymore.

Remembering last night's events I can't forget what he did. He called my name for first time. Thinking about that a smile formed on my face. He freaking KISSED me yesterday. He stole my first kiss, but I never regret it as he is my husband. Why? How? I don't know. I was scared at that time but I can't refuse him. Whenever he looks at me longingly I can't resist him. I cant remove that from my mind. Why he kissed me? He insulted me with bad names then why he kissed me? I have to be careful as it is moving fast. I Have to keep my emotions in check whenever he is around me. But I felt on top of the world when he kissed me on my lips. I can say that I am his first kiss as he doesn't know how to kiss the same as me. I was grinning thinking about that and feeling shy.

I was working in the kitchen preparing lunch for me as he was not there. He was super angry when he dropped me at the house. I don't know the reason so I neglected. When he feels like telling me, he will tell me either in anger or when he trusts me. It takes time to develop trust so I have a life long time to wait for him. I am confused as of now as he behaves good and bad with me. I don't trust him as of now but I feel different kinds of emotions whenever he is around me. 

I prepared aloo curry with rice. I ate late as I was not feeling hungry and completed my other chores doing laundry, mopping, etc. 

"Hello Papa" I called my dad in the evening and spoke to him for some time.

"Hello Nikki, You did not call me after reaching home", I brought my mobile with me while leaving from my home as I was bored without that. Ayush doesn't know that I brought my mobile with me. When I called my dad without knowing, he was angry with me. I have to talk to my dad to know about his health. It is very important to me.

"Sorry Papa. I forgot to inform you as I was busy doing work. Have you been doing well? Have you eaten?" I asked, thinking about how he will manage without me. I am worried as I am not there with him.

"Today morning only you have seen me Nikki. Don't take any tension about me. I am very happy as you are happy. Please take care of yourself and take care of Son in law. I am getting an office call. I will call you after sometime. Is it ok?" I cut the call saying Ok. I was feeling bored so I sat on the sofa cross legged scrolling Instagram feed on my mobile. I passed the time by one hour in the evening. I was feeling droopy so I went to my room and slept. 

"Ah…" When the landline phone rang from downstairs I hurriedly woke up and ran down the stairs fastly, but in hurry I slipped one step and fell down rolling my body. My body collapsed on the ground near the last step. I was feeling pain on my forehead, right leg and left hand. The pain was unbearable as I screamed for help. 

"Papa.. Ah..Ah.. please somebody help me" I tried to get up with my one hand holding the ground. The tears started flowing due to the pain. But I was determined to get up, but my right leg is not moving and I have tried to bend my leg towards my knees but it is very much painful to move even an inch. I think I sprained my leg. My forehead is slightly bleeding on the right side. I touched it with my right hand as I cant lift my left hand as it has scratches near my elbow. Where I touched it stings and blood can be seen in my hand.

"Ay..ush. please help me. Come fast." I was thinking about him and calling him as I fall down again unable to bear the pain. I forgot to bring my mobile with me. How can I be careless? That's Why papa says to be careful but I do not listen to him. As I am unable to move anymore, crying helplessly, sobbing to myself I don't know when I lost consciousness.