Revenge

Ayush Pov:

The morning rays fell on my face, I rubbed my eyes to remove the tiredness which I am feeling. I tried to get up then I saw Nikki sleeping on my torso. Then I remembered what had happened at night. 

Then I felt disgusted with myself.

"how can I do this with her? What will she think? I know I shouldn't have done that. But I did not have control last night. My mom will be ashamed of me." 

With this thought I moved my hair backwards which is falling on my forehead. I gripped my hair tightly as I am feeling bad. 

"I have to think of a solution. I know from the start that I have to do this with her, then only my revenge will succeed. She totally deserves it. But I did not think it would be this fast. From today onwards she will see a different side of me. The game of revenge begins. You will think 'why am I alive' from now onwards."

With this thought I slowly held her head which was on my stomach and placed her on the bed and went to the bathroom naked to wash myself.

While I was looking at myself in the mirror, I remembered her screaming my name with lust. Those eyes which have so much love and trust on me, make me want to take her again and again at that time. I did take her 4 times after the first time. I did not have control of myself at that time as she is very beautiful and naked, like asking me to devour her with her eyes which held pure lust and love for me. Her moans and her pussy made me hard for her. I cannot forget her face which held pure emotions reflecting on her face. 

"Why?Whyyy? Whyyy did you do this to me? Why am I feeling regret? Why should I feel remorse?No, You deserve it? You deserve it for what you have done. You made my world crumble with your innocence. But I know 'what are you'. I will make your life hell. NOW THE GAME BEGINS." With this a lone tear escaped from my eye and I punched the mirror with my right fist not able to control the anger within me.

While taking a bath, I rubbed my body vigorously to remove the touch of her from my body. My body became red with continuous scratching and rubbing. At my back I could feel her nail scratches so I tried to rub hard and small drops of blood flowed, so I stopped myself. I took the towel and tied it to my waist. I took another towel to dry the water from my body.

I wore last night clothes which are away from the bed and at each corner of the room. I didn't want to look at her, so I avoided and went towards the dressing room to make myself presentable.

While opening the door, due to the disturbance she shifted and rubbed her eyes while scrunching her nose and woke up. She dont know that she was naked. So with her palms she is rubbing her face. Slowly she got up and the bedsheet fell from her upper part of the body, which I have covered to not think about her body. But she has to make it difficult for me. I can see the red marks which have been gifted by me. My love bites and her both tits are tempting me to take her again in pure bliss. 

"No,No, Keep your mind off the gutter Ayush." I mumbled to myself and closed my eyes to keep calm.

"Good morning Ayush, where are you going?" I grit my teeth when she smiled towards me and forgot to cover herself. 

"Cover yourself if you want to walk yourself." I gritted my teeth and said to her then she realized she was naked. She hurriedly took the bed sheet to cover her upper part and closed her eyes and opened her mouth due to embarrassment. 

"I will wait in the lobby. Wash yourself and come. " I spoke harshly and went out by banging the door shut loudly. I walked fast to avoid her. I don't know what I will do to her.

Nikshitra Pov:

"What happened to him? Why he is behaving harshly? I think it may be office problem. I will talk to him after going to our home." I spoke to myself after he went out.