and in the end

As it is said, all good things must come to an end.
It hurts us as people to say goodbye to things we love, but it is essential for growth. Growth is a must in life.

Early next year, you will be filming the last episodes of Criminal Minds whole season 16 airs on tv.

It's an emotional thing to say goodbye to. It is something that changed the lives of many people, you, Matthew, your friends, even viewers.

Cast get togethers and interviews filled your schedule for a couple of months.

Matthew and you are still going strong, being as happy together as ever. It's crazy how growth changes us, changes our emotions and opinions of one another, and changes the way we see ourselves as well. Before, you saw him as an immature man child who jokes around, but you got to know him more deeply. You realized that most of that was a facade. He is generous, heart-felt, beautiful, creative, and brilliant, and you are absolutely in love with him.

Things can always change, and you're not 100% sure what will happen in your future, with Matthew, with your job, with everything. But even in uncertainty, you are certain that what you've had so far has been full of joy and accomplishment.

We must say goodbye to most things in life, but we shall never forget how they made us feel. This is why I am here to say thank you to all of my readers. So many of you have supported me and made me feel talented and loved. Thank you! I appreciate how you've stuck with me through so much. You've watched my a glimpse of own growth. I was 15 when I started this and I will he 17 in less than two months. Anyway, you are all loved. If you'd like to, check out my other stories as well. Goodbye

ps. i write on tumblr now and you guys should totally check out my account. ( @ wrenreid) i have this story (which is edited now, sorry y'all got the raw dogged version) and a lot more over there that i'm pretty proud of!!