chapter 1

The sky has its way of showcasing to its people,how happy she is. Today was one such day,The sky has adorned herself with floating clouds,with hues of lilac here and there and bright sun rays making her look just mesmerising.
On a big king sized bed,Covered in Cream duvet blanket,with only her face being visible, Sivaangi Krishnakumar was lost in her deep slumber.
"Here we have the nightingale of India,Shreya Goshal to present the award for the best playback singer..,And the winner is Sivaaa-"
Only to be awakened by the contagious giggle of her Lifeline,Sitara Ashwinkumar!
Sivaangi Krishnakumar,The most successful playback singer,marked herself as the most wanted entertainer, There's nothing she couldn't pull off Except cooking. She was warrior and she knew she chose the battleground and crowned herself as queen through her hardworks and efforts alone. She is herself and that's what makes people love her more and more every passing day.
She is satisfied with her achievements and progress.But happiness?That's something only Her Starlight can give,Her Sitara.
Sitara Ashwinkumar, 2 year old, Adorably cute with her big Chocolate brown eyes,slender nose and cherry red lips and rosy cheeks. She makes you crazy with her cute antics and  drives the media insane. She is too smart and intelligent for her age,something which has both merits and demerits for Sivaangi. Sitara has begun to speak phrases and her very first proper wording was "Magic" after Maa.
Sivaangi can't help but smile adoringly at her little daughter who was speaking gibberish and giggling. She might have woken up earlier and considering the way her cradle is being rocked,it has been quite some time.
Sitara had her fingers in her mouth,with her drools dripping over her tiny fingers,seems to be speaking to a particular photo; framed on their bedroom wall.
The photo is one of her favourite and had both her mom and dad together, something which she rarely see.
The photo is taken from their show Cook with comali,In the wild card round,Her mom was beautifully dressed as a little red riding hood and her dad had perfectly complimented her by wearing Black tee and Red pants. The picture had sivaangi dancing to the step taught by Ashwin and Ashwin was looking at her with pure admiration and love. The photo at the bottom has been engraved with "Will you teach me to dance to the tunes of your heart for a lifetime?"
It was His Way of Asking her out. It was her treasured possession. But today, she let out a strangled bitter laugh.
Sitara continued her talks with the frame.Sivaangi sighed,At times she felt their decision has more impact on her Taara than the two people in the frame.
Her mobile beeped with a reminder,She quickly checked and paled.
4th November 2030, Daddy's Day
How can she forget this, the date is already painful enough and today it's going to their family time for Sitara's sake.
Smiling at her Taara,She sat up,tying her unruly messy hair in a bun, straightening her tee and stretching her hands. She scooped her sunshine and engulfed her in her motherly warmth and said,"Taara sweetie,Lets get you ready to meet your Daddy" and the kid widened her eyes,inherited from her dad and squealed with excitement.
It's definitely going to be a long day

Ashwinkumar Lakshmikanthan,A man of ethics and morals,The most celebrated actor,someone who has marked his own territory in the cinematic field

Ashwinkumar Lakshmikanthan,A man of ethics and morals,The most celebrated actor,someone who has marked his own territory in the cinematic field.He had done numerous films in many languages, Currently he is in talks for GVM's next,if it is true,it would be their 3rd collaboration within last 7 years. He is loved as an actor and for the rarest of the gem that he is.
Today is his leisure day,Having completed the first schedule of his ongoing film,the workaholic has finally managed a tiny vacation for him.
4 November 2030, He smiled reminiscing the the day and how it changed his entire life. From Zero to Hero, From a loner to lover, From Words of promise to Actions,From A man to Dad and many more.
He can't help but chuckle showcasing his dimple,he is finally going to spend time with them after a month or 6 weeks perhaps.
His Heart and His Dearest.
Sitara was just a carbon copy of Ashwin,but a bit chirpier version. She has inherited his brain and her heart,his looks and her antics and finally their dimple.
Will meet you at 12pm,He texted her, leaving his mobile at the desk and getting ready for his day.
A long day it's going to be!

A/N: I hope it's readable and I am first time experimenting with a storyline

A/N: I hope it's readable and I am first time experimenting with a storyline. Please bear with me and I hope I will improve with time.
I haven't changed the name,though many of you requested,Let's see life on a wider perspective and the story will mainly focus on struggles of a single parent and the emotions they go through!🙃
Thank you for reading!
Do let me know how is it💜