Chapter 2

(Unedited)

"Beautiful,you are" Sivaangi complimented her little Taara after her successful attempts of dressing her in cotton purple gown with polka white dots reaching upto her ankles. Sitara,like her mom preferred comfort over fashion.Her naturally curled hair dancing upto her shoulders were left free,leaving the kid with an angelic charisma.The dolly now looked perfected for a day out with her dad.

Sivaangi was dressed in a high collar neck white kurti hugging her perfectly at the right places, paired with jet black plazzo, the strands from either side of her parted hair was perfectly pinned at the back ; while some of her unruly curls adorned her petite face. She had put on a subtle make-up and put a small black bindi to complete her look. She looked Gorgeous yet her eyes lacked enthusiasm and excitement.

She sighed,as her doorbell rung for the 3rd time,As she opened her door;she was greeted with his charming smile,smiles which could make her stomach erupt with butterflies but now made her numb. He was dressed in white turtle neck Tee paired with checked black formal pants,His hair perfectly brushed and a charming blue watch rested on his wrist. He definitely looked handsome and no doubts there.

She welcomed him into her home,He nodded and looked into his surroundings,the hall was painted in ivory,several photo frames adorned the wall, many of them, either had Sivaangi and Taara together or their solo pictures. However,One photo frame has captured the attention of his chocolate brown eyes,The frame was huge and the borders of which was beautifully decorated with imprints of stars and snowflakes,The frame had Ashwin , Sivaangi and Sitara in Sivaangi's Arms; While Sivaangi looked at Sitara with pure adoration,Ashwin looked at Sivaangi with Awe and pure love. He reminisced those blissful days of them being together totally in love. He sighed and Was brought back to reality by the blabberings of his Taara.

Sivaangi was busy listening to her Sitara's bubbly talks,that she didn't realize Ashwin standing behind her until he whispered "Sivaangi Maa". Sivaangi literally jumped and placed her tiny palm over her heart.

"How are you ma?" He asked out of pure concern. "Surviving" she replied honestly with brimming eyes. He sighed,if only she knows what situation he has been put through.And she deserves neither of this,his heart mumbled,after all she was  his heart!

"Maa..."he drawled,she blinked away her tears and pointed towards their biggest treasure,Their happiness,Their lifeline,Their outcome of Magic,Their Taara.

"Appappappappa"Taara squealed on seeing Ashwin coming towards her. No matter how many times he heard her call him "Appa", it still feels surreal and leaves him in tears. Ashwin, unlike many men doesn't control his emotions,he let them flow,His emotions can never be concealed and even if he did try to hide,his eyes will definitely give away.

He chuckled and scooped his Taara into his arms,She Perfectly laid her chubby cheeks on his shoulder and suckled her thumb,while Ashwin whispered sweet nothings into her ear. It was a Sight that Sivaangi desperately want to capture and frame it in their home, however she looked away.

"Taara saptala ma?" He enquired with his eyebrows curving with concern.

"Ama,Oru dosa sapta"She replied back.
"Ungaluku eduvum venuma?"She added

"Illa ma, I am good" He smiled. He looked around to see her showcase filled with her awards and were safely guarded by mirrors,His eyes gleamed with pride. His Sivaangi Maa achieving everything she deserved and desired will always leave him prouder than anyone of his own achievements. She for being who she is deserves the whole world, Sadly a world without Him.

However,A newly added Sleek Black lady award caught his eyes. How can he forget it? It was her recent flimfare award for the best playback singer in ARR musical for Sivakarthikeyen's recent movie , presented by her idol Shreya Goshal Herself. She had sung like a dream,A dream he often gets lost into. That award night she was dressed in a white gown with hand embroidered patterns upto her chest while the rest of the gown flared.Her hair were left in loose curls and paired with White wedges.The costume was specially designed by His Stylist Anusha and she, with her minimal make up and usual charm looked ethereal. She had set the media on fire.