Chapter 7

(Unedited)

Update after two freaking months!😂

Recap :
Ashwin met with a life threatening accident. Sivaangi dropped her plans of running away to Australia to take care of Ashwin. Sivaangi discovers Ashwin's secret room.

********

Bright rays of sunlight glazed sivaangi's pale face making her eyes to scrunch lightly. Sivaangi has never been a morning person, Her morning usually starts at 11 am, she mostly skips her breakfast, surf through her social media accounts, catch up on latest music releases and responds to all her work related queries in WhatsApp. And all these procedures takes place on her comfiest bed with two fluffy pillows on her either side to support her elbows while she lays on her stomach with her two legs swaying to her humming. On the completion of all the above mentioned activities, Sivaangi would spring up from her bed at sharp 12:30 pm, as if on cue her maid will greet her with a warm cup of Hot chocolate and after she got married, It was Ashwin who would bring her a tray containing Two slices of bread neatly spread with nutella, a bowl of Maggie, freshly cut pieces of apples and carrots and her favorite Hot chocolate in her favourite magic cup gifted by her Pugazh Anna.

And today, Sivaangi grumpily got up when the rays of sun decided to increase the intensity of his light, making Sivaangi groan. Sivaangi felt her entire body ache and her neck sore, she then realized that she had fallen asleep on the living room's couch. She cursed herself for her carelessness, She looked up to read the time on home's grandfather clock and her doe eyes widened into saucers when she realized it's just half past seven. She was annoyed that her beauty sleep was disturbed, shooting daggers to those big French windows, she headed to Ashwin's room to check up on her daughter, Sitara.

Softly opening the wooden door, she witnessed an awestrucking view; A view her heart wants to experience daily , Her brain registered her heart's greed and aborted the unfruitful desires.

Ashwin was sleeping soundly on the right corner of the bed, his good arm was securely wrapping his princess's entire form. And Taara had her head laid on her daddy's chest, her tiny palm resting on her daddy's messy hair indicating the little darling has been caressing her father to sleep and both the dad and daughter were imperfectly wrapped in a purple duvet exposing Ashwin's long legs.

Slightly disturbed, Taara slowly got up yet carefully not alerting her daddy. Seeing Ashwin stir in his sleep, Taara panicked. She blew sweet nothings into his ears at the same time caressing his hairs and her other tiny palm patting his chest; making Ashwin doze off again.

Taara was their prodigy. She was precocious. She had brains yet a captivating humble heart. She is innocent but can turn into a ferocious roger when someone hurt her closed ones. Yes, She is camera shy but earns only her father's attention and Ashwin makes sure she never feels left out.

Slowly climbing down the cot, Taara then noticed her frozen mother and she placed her index finger on her lips to make her mother keep quiet. She silently ran to her mother, whispered that Appa is sleeping and she will be back after completing her morning chores.

Sivaangi neared Ashwin, climbed up on the bed , caressed his hair, softly placed a forehead kiss with her quivering lips. She had no idea why she is doing all these but her brain seemed to be frozen; it was her heart which is leading her. She slowly placed her head on his chest leaving her tears to draw patterns on it. She found his scent to be oddly comforting, slowly closing her eyes; she snuggled into him. She was home. Home. After facing all the storms and hurricanes. She could hear his hearts rhythm, ceasing her deceased heart, singing a lullaby to make her sleep. After all , that rhythm belonged to her. It was Her Rhythm. And just like that, she drifted into her own world of Ashwineyy and Sivaangi Maa, her own world of snowman and snowflake, her own world of kulu kulu and Genie. Her own world of Mr. Winn and Ms Ghee and her own world of His Heart and Her Rhythm.
Sivaangi stirred in her sleep, blinked her doe eyes seven times, yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes with the back of her chubby palms. She looked at her left, instead of her manchild she found fluffy pillows that belongs to him and filled her nostrils with his scent. She smiled widely knowing clearly the reason behind his action. Yet an unknown fear crawled into her chest, he left. He will leave . Always . Just like before. Her gloomy face widened when she spotted her favourite cream coloured tray. The tray contained two slices of Nutella sandwiched bread whose crumbs were imperfectly removed; a small ceramic flowered plate with apples and carrots unevenly cut covered with transparent sheet and finally a mini red casserole having her delicious Maggie and at last , she found her favourite steaming hot chocolate in the her mug covered tightly with an air tight black lid . Out of reflex, she checked the time on her mobile. She chuckled to find the time read forty past twelve.