𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐥

Jisoo pov:
After getting rejected by one only Cold hearted Boy Kim Taehyung,I was feeling insecure about myself how dare of him to say about me like this,maybe I am not that good in studies as him or rich like him but still I have a better heart.But still why can't I hate him,what effect did he left on me he didn't even read my confession letter. GOD why in this WHOLE WORLD he was my first kiss!! Wait a second it was a accidental kiss and he doesn't even know me!!I mean literally after that kiss and even being classmates he doesn't know me!!What's wrong with him!! All the girls who die for him even love when his insults them seriously the GIRLS ARE OUT OF THEIR MIND!! Wait I am not like those girls!!I will make him regret what he told about me!!! But still why do I feel something for him!! Ahhh Jisoo go to sleep!!!

Author pov:
In the morning Jisoo woke up by herself without her father's yells. She took a bath ,wore her school uniform and went to have her breakfast her dad was in shock to see his daughter being so punctual.He asked Jisoo,if she is alright,Jisoo told her dad that from she will be serious in everything and will be a perfect daughter!! Jisoo's dad was in complete shock to see his daughter being so changed but he was happy in inside to see his daughter grown up!!Jisoo left for her school!!On her way to school someone was shouting her name JISOOYA!!JISOOYAAA!!! She turned her back to see who were shouting her name a d it was non-other than Rosé and Lisa!! She told them what happen why are you guys shouting?Rosé told Chuuu let's go to school together from now onwards ohk!!!Jisoo agreed to them a d she went to school with her two Besties!! Today Jisoo didn't had Maths Class, somehow she was happy that she won't see Taehyung today after that confession but her inner self wanted to see him so bad!! Now it was time for their English Class. THEIR ENGLISH TEAHER MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE!!!and her name is KIM JENNIE!!

When Jisoo saw Jennie she automatically understood that this girl is lonely she doesn't have anyone with whom she could share her feelings!! Meanwhile all the boys in the class were not able to move their eyes off of Jennie!! Jennie didn't like th...

When Jisoo saw Jennie she automatically understood that this girl is lonely she doesn't have anyone with whom she could share her feelings!! Meanwhile all the boys in the class were not able to move their eyes off of Jennie!! Jennie didn't like that cold stares of the boys but there was one boy who didn't paid attention to Jennie,he was busy flirting with some other girls, Jennie thought this is the first time Somebody Didn't Stare at me KIM JENNIE!! He seems interesting!! The teacher told Jennie to sit with Jisoo

Time Skip:
After their first class,Jisoo noticed that Jennie was feeling uncomfortable and awkward at school so Jisoo asked her Hey!! let's have lunch together!!and you can meet my friends too!! Jennie agreed to her.
On their way to canteen Jisoo asked Jennie so Jennie who are in your family? Jennie replied My parents are no more!!I live with my Aunt and Uncle and their son who is my cousin!!Jisoo told sorry to Jennie, Jennie told it's ohk nothing to worry Jisoo!!and Jennie asked Jisoo,ohk Jisoo who are in your family ? Jisoo replied me and my dad,my mom left us when I was just 8 years old and I understand your pain Jennie, without mother it always seems lonely no doubt my dad tries to give me everything to keep me happy,but still I miss my mom!! Meanwhile Chaelisa went to Jisoo and told her where was she?they completely ignored JENNIE's presence more likely they didn't notice but Jisoo introduced Jennie to Rosé and Lisa!!Lisa when she saw Jennie she told woww!!! You damn sexy !!! To which Jennie laughed in response and Jisoo and Rosé told to Jennie that she is like this only as time went they 4 became good friends!!They always invite Jennie to their house but Jennie always makes an excuse,not because she does not want to meet her best friends family but it's like she has a problem!! Meanwhile Jisoo was still trying to forget Taehyung but was unable to!!That one kiss that happened between him and her is like a special memory for her which she can't forget!!

Now:
Jisoo's dad told Jisoo that he have to go to somewhere for his work as he have a sign a contract with them and he have also make a deal with someone of her marriage hearing that from her father's mouth 17year old Jisoo went numb!!she couldn't believe her father made a deal with someone about her marriage!!Jisoo's father told Jisoo, Jisoo I know you hate me because of that but I am helpless that was your mother's wish!! Hearing that thing from her father's mouth she told her dad, it's completely fine dad!!I don't have any problem but don't tell me that I have to get married now!!I want to complete my study at first, Jisoo's father told her she have to get married when she is 25!! And her dad told as I am not going to be here for 4 years you are gonna stay with my friends family!!They are a lot kind I hope you will love them!!she agreed

Time Skip:
Jisoo's father dropped her to their house,a very happy cheerful middle age woman came to welcome them.When she saw Jisoo she hugged her!! Jisoo was completely shocked by the sudden hug then someone from the back yelled do you want to kill her or what leave her!!That woman looked at that man with a disgusting face,that man introduced himself to Jisoo,he told Hello!!Jisoo I am your father's best friend and she is my wife she is like this only that woman took Jisoo's hand and took her to her room on the way to her room that woman spoke,Jisoo I know that you don't have a mother and I don't have a daughter would you like to be my daughter I already have daughter but she is my sister's daughter I think she is not that comfortable with us,I try my best to give her all the love and I would love to give it to you too and even better why don't you marry my son!!He is very good looking and handsome , Jisoo told Mrs Kim don't get me wrong but I am not interested in anyone now!!but Jisoo's heart deep inside was in love with Kim Taehyung!!Mrs Kim spoke it's ohk but the way I have decorated your room I hope you like it!!Jisoo opened the door of the room,the room was so beautiful that she fell in love with that room,Jisoo immediately hugged Mrs Kim and told her thank you!! Mrs Kim told her that she is happy that she liked it!!

Time Skip at night after dinner:
Jisoo was fixing her room and went to the bathroom to take a bath but at that time somebody was knocking at her door she didn't listen as she went to take a bath but went she came out of the bathroom she was completely to see non other than Kim Taehyung

Time Skip at night after dinner:Jisoo was fixing her room and went to the bathroom to take a bath but at that time somebody was knocking at her door she didn't listen as she went to take a bath but went she came out of the bathroom she was complet...

Jisoo and Taehyung they both shouted at the same time YOU!!!!
.
.
.
.
So,hey guys I won't be able to update for somedays but I will try my best to update!!
Till then goodbye!!!and whom do you think is gonna be Jisoo's future Husband?😜