𝐘𝐄𝐒

Taehyung pov:
Kim Jisoo!!! I love you!! Please be my girlfriend!!! You are special in every single thing I never believed in love but after meeting you it changed, changed completely!!! I was never good brother to Jennie after what happened to Irene noona,nor a good son!!! But you !!! When you came to our home, everything changed, you brought happiness to our family!! I never saw my mom smile that much after you came,nor Jennie opening about herself to my mom after you came!! All the emotions that arose are all because of you!! I have recieved a lot love confessions in my life till now!! But no one's like you!! At first I never liked you!!you were something that I wanted to get rid of, but not now!! Please Jisoo do you accept me!!

Jisoo pov:
I was busy teasing Lisa and Yoongi about their relationship meanwhile Taehyung came he didn't tell anything but suddenly he just grabbed by wrist not tightly but tight enough to take me with him, I thought I'd ask him where is he taking me but ofc!! I am a whipped jelly for him, I should really move on now!!!But suddenly I froze when he looked at my eyes and confessed something, he is asking me to be his girlfriend!! Where I even dreamed about marrying him no worries many people dreams about marrying their crush, but his words made me fall for him even now!! Did I really changed him, I did nothing than , he was looking at my eyes searching for an answer and that was a yes, he has hopes in his eyes!! I spoke silently , loudly enough for him to heard.

Author pov:
Jisoo:yes , I will be I love you Kim Taehyung!!!
Taehyung: what really!! I love you too!!
They both were embraced in each other arms hugging each other than they heard someone taking pictures of them and they looked it was non other than Taehyung's parents and their friends!!
Taehyung's parents: we are so happy for both of you!!! Stay blessed together!!
Jennie: ufff!! Me and aunt were so worried thinking you won't be even able to tell her how you feel!!!
Rosé: yaahh!!! Kim Taehyung!!! Take care of my chu okay!!!
Taehyung: why are you going to such a far place??
Rosé: new beginning!!
Jimin: woah!! Now we can go on a double date too!!!
Seulgi: yupp!! Babe!!
Jungkook: be happy always together!!
Iu: like us!!
Jungkook: mmm
Lisa: woahhh!!!! Listen Taehyung no touching with my Chu okay!!
Yoongi: relax , lisa!!
Jisoo went towards Rosé and hugged her because she knew that her best friend was in love too!! But destiny had different plans for her , she also knew why she is going to Australia to forget about Jungkook and move on!!
Jisoo: everything will be alright!! Don't think much!!
Rosé: you always knew it!! Don't you!!
Jisoo: everybody knew it except for the duffer!!
Rosé: I will miss you!!!
Jisoo: me too!!

After that Jisoo let go of the hug and they all click pictures from their graduation , after that everyone are resting at their home or have different plans, Suga-Lisa and Jimin-Seulgi double date, Rosé's packing, Jungkook-IU movie date.

Meanwhile at the Kim Mansion
Jisoo went towards Taehyung's room and knocked, Taehyung opened the door and hugged her and made her sit at the bed
Taehyung: Do you want to go somewhere??
Jisoo: no, Taehyung I have something important to tell you!!
Taehyung: what??
Jisoo: you know that Jennie likes Jimin, don't you??
Taehyung: I know why!!
Jisoo: she is going to Australia for studying but the main reason is to move on!! Can you please talk to her today!! I mean as much as she has told me about herself, she always tell that you always solve her problem, do it this time also please I beg you!!
Taehyung: oh shit!! I really need to to talk to her thank you so much for reminding me.

He said this and a give a peck at her lips to which she got shocked , to which Taehyung laughed and went to talking to Jennie.

Taehyung knocked the door at Jennie's room , she said coming in!!

Taehyung: are you okay!!
Jennie: yeahh!! I am okay!! What are you doing you should go on a date with Chu!! Gosh oppa!! Go go!!
Taehyung: Jisoo , reminded me to talk with you!! You can tell me how you are feeling!!
Jennie lowered her head on Taehyung's shoulder.
Jennie: why love hurts so much!!!
Taehyung: it won't hurt if you try to Move on!!
Jennie: oppa!! How did you feel when you saw Jinyoung and Jisoo, I know that they weren't a thing,but how did it feel!!
Taehyung: the thing, you are feeling right now!! Listen Jen!!as you are going to Australia anyways!! Move on from him, don't be on the past, enjoy your future!!!
Jennie hugged Taehyung
Jennie: take care of my chu okay!!
Taehyung: don't worry I will.
He showed his boxy smile to which Jennie laughed.
Jennie: Lover boy!!!

Next day
They all were at the airport came bid their goodbye to Jennie and Rosé. Jisoo was not okay, she was at urge of crying but she didn't , she was gonna miss her two precious people so much!! Jennie and Rosé bid their goodbye and went together!!
Taehyung hold Jisoo's hand asked whether she wants to go somewhere to which Jisoo replied today is my mom's death anniversary!! Can I go to graveyard Jisoo asked, Taehyung nodded and asked can I come with you? Jisoo nodded. While they were on their way to Graveyard, Taehyung: Jisoo!!
Jisoo: yess!!
Taehyung:where you have applied for your university?
Jisoo: Jeju Island!!!
Taehyung:I got in Jeju Island's Medical college!!
Jisoo: wow!! Than we could meet each other their!!
Taehyung: let's move in together!! Please!! (He said in aegyo )
Jisoo laughed and told : okay!! And aegyo doesn't suits you!!!

They reached the graveyard, Jisoo went towards her mother's grave and she kept some flowers their, Taehyung followed her and asked her,
Taehyung: what happened to your mom?
Jisoo: my mom had cancer!! She passed away when I was 5yrs old!!
Taehyung: it would have been hard!!
Jisoo: it was a little after mom passed away dad started to drink to forget her , he used to bring lots of girls in our home, he even forgot about me!! But oneday I got fever badly, after that day he stopped drinking and become a good father, who took my responsibility a lot!!
Taehyung: I never knew that you went through so much, how do you even keep your smile on the face.
Jisoo: we need to just accept the reality and move on, if we began to live in the past,the people who are in our present we may loose them!!
Taehyung: I think I am the world's luckiest guy!!!
Jisoo hitted Taehyung's arm and said stop it!!!
Taehyung gave a peck on Jisoo's lips and hold her hand and went towards their home.

The end

Thank you so much for reading this story, I know there are many typos as this book is not revised yet and this is my first book if anything goes wrong don't mind❤️
I'll be back with a Vsoo book soon