𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

Author pov:
Youuuuuuu!!! They both shouted together!!Jisoo spoke, So you are Mrs Kim's Handsome and Genius son!!! Oh god why it's you!!!! Taehyung spoke,so you are my dad's bestfriend's daughter!! So miss whatever!! What's your name? Jisoo was completely speechless when he asked her his name, she was like WTF is wrong with him they share a same class but still he doesn't know her name? Jisoo spoke, Why do you even need? Taehyung spoke, so do you want me to call as my one of my crazy fangirls!! It all depends on you Miss Crazy Fangirl!! Jisoo spoke, My name is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo!!!BTW Mr Kim Taehyung don't have any manners!! before entering into someone's room you should knock it don't you know it??and what if I was not ________ Jisoo bite her tounge from speaking, Taehyung spoke with a smirk on his by coming closer to her, he was so close to her that she felt his breath , wearing clothes right? Miss Jisoo he spoke in her ears making her shiver!! He looked at her face and told her btw you really have good legs, are you trying to seduce me huh!! Btw I will not mind a one night stand, Jisoo pushed him and looked at him with a death glare and spoke, Sorry Mr Kim I am not that type of girl and ofcourse I am not trying to seduce I was going to sleep so during the time of sleep I prefer wearing comfortable clothes it's not for a guy and don't you have any manners? You entered into my room without my personal? Taehyung spoke, Miss Jisoo what did you thought that I will really want to do something like that with you? Sorry Miss Kim you are not my type remember? And for your kind information I knocked twice coming into your room? I didn't get a reply so I entered!! Jisoo looked at him with a disgusted face and told why did you came into my room? Taehyung spoke, my mom wants you to be friends with my cousin as she doesn't have friends!! And ofcourse who would be like to be friends with her? But I guess you will as you both are same!! Useless!!! Jisoo replied to Taehyung with anger in her eyes, Mr Kim Taehyung you don't have any right to speak about me nor your cousin and never forget that you only have 3 friends you are the most lonely guy I have ever seen and the most heartless!! Taehyung replied to Jisoo with a smirk and don't you love this hopeless guy? Huh!!Miss Kim don't act like you hate me !! Because we both know what you have done and I am going to sleep now!! Have a good sleep Miss Kim btw I still don't mind a one night stand !! Byeee miss Kim he said in her ears!! As Taehyung went out of her room!! Jisoo went to the door of her room and locked it!! As she was angry on him and her maths exams are too coming!! She sighed and fell asleep looking at the night sky from her window!!

Next morning
Jisoo woke up and went to fresh up and she wore her school uniform. After that she went downstairs to have breakfast as Mrs Kim called Jisoo!! As she went near the dining table nahe saw someone familiar she spoke with a shock face, Jennie!!!!

 After that she went downstairs to have breakfast as Mrs Kim called Jisoo!! As she went near the dining table nahe saw someone familiar she spoke with a shock face, Jennie!!!!

And Jennie to shouted Chichuuuuu!!

As they both saw each other they hug each other!!

Jennie was like Oh MY God Jichuuu!!! My Girlfriend I love you so much what are you doi in here!!!  You don't know how happy I am!!! Meanwhile Taehyung looked at them with a annoyed face but Taehyung's mom was thinking that Jisoo is lesbian because...

Jennie was like Oh MY God Jichuuu!!! My Girlfriend I love you so much what are you doi in here!!! You don't know how happy I am!!! Meanwhile Taehyung looked at them with a annoyed face but Taehyung's mom was thinking that Jisoo is lesbian because of that She told she is not interested in someone !! Taehyung mom spoke, Oh Jennie you didn't told me that you have a girlfriend I didn't knew that you are lesbian!! And Jisoo and Jennie looked at Taehyung' mom with shocked face, It's Nothing like this it's just we are best friends!! Taehyung mother sighed in relief!!and spoke Oh Thank God please enjoy the food!!

End of this chapter how was the chapter???

I am sorry for updating late and for a short chapter as I am busy!! And I am thinking of writing another Vsoo book !! But right now I am going to right a Rosekook book!! But which I will began tomorrow!! Have a nice day and don't forget to vote for my chapter!!