𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄

Flashback
Taehyung stop making fun of feelings!! I never forced you into me then why are you doing this!!you don't have any rights to control over my life!! Taehyung wait till I graduate and go to university I will find a better looking boyfriend then you!!
-Jisoo
Author pov:
And before she could say anything she felt pair of soft lips in her lips she was dumbfounded by Taehyung's sudden action, he started kissing her gently but in the same time with hunger he closed his eyes and kept kissing her whereas Jisoo's eyes were wide opened she didn't had any idea on what was going and she didn't kiss him back as she was completely shock after sometime Taehyung took off the kiss and he looked at Jisoo's eyes and spoke
Taehyung: Are you sure that you will find a better looking boyfriend then me? And what did you said there that Suho is more understanding and generous than me?
Flashback
When Taehyung and Suho were arguing with whom should go and their fight started to become a physical so Jisoo stopped both of them
Jisoo: Stop you two right now!!I said stop!!!and Taehyung maybe Suho is not that good in studies but he is more understanding, kind , generous warm hearted not like you cold hearted who doesn't care about others!!
Taehyung: But you still like that don't you? He said with a smirk on his face
Whe Taehyung said that one of Taehyung's fangirl started playing the video of Jisoo proposing Taehyung on the screen that was used to show who the winners everybody started laughing at Jisoo meanwhile all Jisoo's friends tried to stopped them
from doing this
Lisa: Hey!!stop it!!
Suga: Exactly!!
Jimin: Taehyung tell that girl to playing that video it's not good
Taehyung: Let her realise what did she told right now!!
Jungkook: Taehyung really don't do this!! Everyone will make fun of Jisoo please don't do this she is my bestfriend!!
Taehyung: Sort out your priorities first
Rosé: Yaah!!Kim Taehyung you are so heartless!!
Meanwhile Tzuyu was relaxed that Jisoo doesn't have a thing for Suho
Tzuyu: Tae!! please tell them to stop!!
Lisa:See your girlfriend is also telling!!
Tzuyu: How many times I have to say I am not hid girlfriend!!!Lisa understand that for God's Sake!!
Lisa: I don't want to!!and guess what I don't like you at all!!
Tzuyu: You have been hating me since the freshman year!!it's the last year for God's Sake!!can you just tell me why you hate me!!
Rosé: Enough Lisa!!it's not the time to fight with Tzuyu!!!and Jungkook didn't you tell that Jisoo is your bestfriend than why are you not helping her!!!
Jungkook: I can't both are my bestfriend!!
Rosé: Ofcourse what can you do except for starring at IU and making fun of other girls!!
Jimin: Enough Rosé!!!we are trying our best you can't blame Jungkook!!!
Suga: Taehyung!!I know you like Jisoo but can you what's going on here!!(Suga whispered to Taehyung)
Taehyung: First of all I don't like her and did you just heard what she told to me!!
Seulgi: Taehyung stop this!!!!
Nayeon: Really stop this!!you are insulting a girl!!
Jisoo's friends were fighting for her meanwhile Jisoo was processing what was going on and Jennie was so shocked to hear that Jisoo likes Taehyung she thought in her mind Jisoo's standards are really low how did she liked him no doubt I thought that maybe they had a thing but really Jisoo why him!!
After sometime Jisoo looked at Taehyung and spoke and everybody looked at Jisoo!!by thinking she is going to apologise on what she said to him
Jisoo: I really deleted that but now I got it back from the deleted area and you deserve this Mr Kim Taehyung
Jisoo displayed Taehyung wearing the bug outfit picture where he was dressed as a girl!! Taehyung was completely shocked by seeing this!!Suho started to laugh by looking at that picture and the boys who hate Taehyung started to laugh at him and Lisa, Rosé, Nayeon, Seulgi started to laugh at Taehyung!! Jungkook , Jimin and Suga were completely shocked by seeing that picture of Taehyung!!
Meanwhile Jennie was worried for Jisoo because she knows Taehyung he never likes to get embraced and Jisoo what if scolds her a lot badly!!
And Jisoo looked at Taehyung and spoke
Jisoo:You never know hoe it feels to be laughed at but I guess today you know!!
Taehyung looked at Jisoo and dragged her to that room

Present time:
Taehyung looked at Jisoo and spoke
Taehyung: Answer we? Are you?
Jisoo was silent and she was looking at Taehyung
Taehyung: I guess I have got the answer!!(he said with a smirk)
He left Jisoo and went out of the room
Jisoo looked at him going out of the room and she was still processing what was going on she touched her lips and she felt that same feeling again that she felt when they bumped into eachother during their freshman year!!

The End of the chapter!!
Next Chapter update on Wednesday!!I promise I will try my best to update!!!and how was today's chapter!!
Bye take care and stay safe!!!🥺💖