『𝟷𝟷』

This question made Eunji nervous from inside

This question made Eunji nervous from inside. "N-No..." 

"No?" Namjoon tilted his head. Jimin, who was sitting on Hoseok's swirl chair raised an eyebrow.

"No." She shook her head.

"But the hits she gave to Minji spoke something else," Jungkook said. This made Eunji nervous and she looked down at her lap.

"She doesn't hit us usually...but when we do something wrong, she hits us because she thinks it's the correct way to teach us a lesson and she won't leave mercy..." She bit on her lower lips, fiddling with her fingers.

"But she shouldn't hit that hard..." Hoseok trailed off while looking at the video he recorded, which also included that slap clip. When her mom hit Minji, he was too shocked to react and recorded it also. He clicked on the video and skipped it until the slap part. His heart clenched by watching her mother's harsh slap.

"It's okay, we are almost used to it," Eunji reassured them with a sigh. She couldn't stand the tension in the room and looked at Jungkook. "Give her to me, I'll take her to my room." Eunji put her hand under Minji's armpits to pick her up and when she pulled her away from a little, Minji whined,

"No!" 

"Minji, come. We will sleep in our room." Eunji tried to pull away but Minji clenched on Jungkook's t-shirt, making him almost choke.

"I don't want to!" Minji let out a whiney cry and stood a little, putting her arms around Jungkook and buried her face in his neck. Minji was feeling warmness coming from Jungkook's body and she loved it. She felt it the first time when she was in Yoongi's arms and now it's Jungkook. Who wants to leave from the comfortable arms, especially when you are sleeping?

Eunji didn't say anything cause she knew, Minji was already upset and it will make her more upset if Eunji do against her, so she stood up and silently left Hoseok's room and to her own.

"Why do you want to be in my arms?" Jungkook teasingly asked while poking Minji's waist and she suddenly flinched, instantly letting out a small giggle but quickly zipped her mouth.

"Your hug is very warm and comfortable, just like Yoongi oppa. I never felt it." She spoke the direct truth without any nervousness and stutter. Both Jungkook and Yoongi were taken back by her answer, especially Jungkook cause he thought she would be flustered but she wasn't a little bit.

"When did you hug her?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi. Now, all of them turned their heads to the pale man except Minji.

"You don't need to do anything." Yoongi glared at them, somehow freaking out from inside.

Minji pulled herself away from Jungkook's neck and also looked at Yoongi. "Yoongi oppa grabbed my leg and make me fall on the bed but I accidentally hit my head on the edge of the bed." Minji exposed him.