『𝟷𝟸』

"Why are you late?" Jin asked as soon as the black-haired haired man entered the room

"In sending Minji back to her room." Yoongi sighed while sitting beside Jimin. "She was whining to sleep with me cause I was like a big 'teddy bear' for her. In the end, I had to call Eunji." 

"That's cute." Hoseok laughed. The room was the same size as their room but a little bigger with a table instead of a bed. All seven of them were sitting on each of the chairs present there.

"I can imagine hyung's annoying face." Taehyung chuckled. 

"I don't know why but I found their mom annoying." Jungkook sneered while leaning back against the chair with crossed arms. His sentence caught everyone's attention cause he said their mom, not mom.

"Same." Jimin leaned on the table, putting his elbows on the table. "You know, I heard some screams from Eunji's room, which clearly sounded like she is in pain."

"Really?!" Namjoon asked with wide eyes.

"I hella doubt that it was mom hitting her." Jimin licked his lips while rubbing his forehead.

"Then why didn't you try to help her??" Jin asked.

"I was about to open the door but dad came. I had to make an excuse cause he was already suspecting me and I knew, I was going to get scolded but spying in her room. After around 10 minutes, I went back only to see her laying on her bed. I noticed that her eyes were red, which means she cried." Jimin explained everything. His eyes softened when he remembered how she instantly ran to him when he fell. 

"Can I beat their mom?" Yoongi asked while staring at the table.

"No." A different voice spoke. They snapped their heads towards the doorway and saw their dad standing there with a straight face and hands behind his back. "Why do you want to beat her?"

"D-Dad-" Yoongi gulped.

"It's clear. She abuses Eunji and also slapped Minji in front of us." Jungkook answered, looking at his dad, who walked in the front and sat on the big chair, which clearly resembles as head chair. "Hobi hyung got the proof with him." Jungkook looked at Hoseok, who got startled at the sudden attention from everyone.

"Y-Yes." Hoseok stuttered, scared from his dad's dark gaze burring in his head. Their dad softened his gaze when he saw Hoseok shaking under his gaze and sighed, well knowing that Hoseok is more scared of him than his other sons.

"Hoseok, show me." Their dad said. Hoseok nodding while opening his phone with his shaky hands. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin snorted under their breaths. He put the phone in the middle of the table. Jungkook stretched his hand to grab the phone and handed it to his dad. All his sons, except Jungkook and Hoseok, stood up and went to surround to see what happened.

Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin snorted when they saw Minji pulling Jungkook's hair. But their smile fell when her mom slapped her. "The fuck she is saying?" Yoongi frowned.