Elements

"I'm going inside. Are you coming?" Tooth said, smiling. She was obviously happy when I'd agreed to help them. I wasn't entirely about how I loved Jade though; It was mostly because I'm worried about how the world would end up without us - The Guardians. I still have the feeling of disgust towards her, the pain the heartbreak had caused me was overflowing. Its too much too handle for anybody, but I think I can handle that much. Not that I knew.

"No. I'd rather hang myself out here," I replied, grinning when Tooth shot me an intense glare with a finger at my direction. "Don't you dare. I don't want to die. Not just yet." She smiled as I nodded nonchalantly, pretending to not hear what she said. She strolled off with a wave and I flopped myself on the bed of snow, ice spiking everywhere with my action. I stared at space.

"Jack," A faint voice called. I shot up from my gaze and looked around. All I could see is white. White everywhere. As I turned to face my front, a soft brown colour was on my sight. I turned to face the figure completely and froze in shock.

Standing there was a teenage boy; His hair was a soft brown, he wears a long sleeved shirt and a pair of shabby trousers. Just like mine. I inspected his eyes, they were the lightest brown I'd ever seen. He was holding a stick; And playfully spun them around his long fingers.

"Hey," He greeted me, his voice had a slight childish twang. I looked at him skeptically as he waited for my answer. I stood up, not taking my eyes off him. We were at the exact same height. I furrowed my eyebrows together as he grinned at me, showing dimples at thesides of his cheeks.

Who is he?

"Um, hi." I mumbled, blinking a couple of times. He held out his hand to me and I simply look at it; He cleared his throat after long awkward moments and I finally took it, shaking our hands. His warm hand left my cold one as he smiled at me.

"I'm Ben Stone." He informed. Stone? What an unusual surname. Its not quite humanly.

"Jack Frost..." I mumbled, looking at the stick he was twirling in his fingers. Dusts of earth flew from his fingers and fell to ground, creating a contrast between the snow and the dirt.

"I'm an Earth elementor," He answered casually, spinning the stick around in a fast pace. Earth elementor? Exists? I thought the only elementors created was fire and ice; I glanced at him once again. If Earth, Fire and Ice elementors exists, other elementors must exist too. Where's wind and water? It would be a perfect army if every one of the elementors are gathered. It would come in handy in a fight too.

"I haven't heard of you before, where have you been all these times?" I asked rather curiously as he chuckled.

"I've been everywhere, actually. Tooth knows me," He ran a hand through his spiky brown hair. "She knows the rest too,"

I raised an eyebrow when he mentioned 'the rest'. I leaned onto my staff and inspected him once again. "The rest?"

He nodded and gestured to me. "Ice," He dropped his hand and gradually gestured to himself. "Earth, Wind, Water," He pointed at North's workshop behind me. "And Fire." He shot me an apologetic smile as he said the last element. I smiled weakly, accepting his sympathy.

"So, you and Jadey, huh?" I nodded but raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. He knew Jade? I grimaced at my lack of information about the rest of the elementors. I should have known; I guess noone properly introduced to me the elementors.

"Yeah, I know her." He answered my silent thought, as if he could read my mind.

"For how long?" I asked posessively. She's mine. I don't care who Ben is to Jade, as long as he had no attraction to her, I'm good.