Your Kisses Drive Me Crazy

Jack's POV

Me and Jade talked about random things after she told me the reason she and Alaine are not in a friendly bond -- and I'd barely went down to have dinner. North had left me two unread messages and I didn't even bother to try read them.

I was so immersed, talking with Jade casually, in spite after more than 48 hours, listening to her complaints and, painful silence.

We went from pastries to flying, and all other random things. We were both laying on her bed, propped up with her coral colored pillows and the cream colored comforter.

Yet again, my phone buzzed, indicating a new incoming message. I ignored it, of course.

"I think you should check the messages..." Jade said smugly as she heard the notification alert for my phone. I shook my head.

"Screw it. I'm spending quality time with you," I took out my phone and placed it inside Jade's bedside table drawer, away from my reach.

"Jack, it might be important." She warned, shooting me a serious look.

Silence. And more serious looks.

After a few minutes (which feels like forever.), I gave up and sluggishly recovered my phone from the coral drawer, giving Jade an obvious sigh. On the corner of my eyes, I saw her smirk in victory. Well, she's happy because she'd made me do something.

"Go on, read the texts." Jade encouraged me when I just froze at my spot, the phone in my hands and the screen facing oppositely. I rolled my eyes with a 'Fine'. She joined reading the texts as I swiped the lock screen and tapped the inbox button.

"Jack, dinner!"
"Jack, bring along Jade for dinner, please. Or this delicious roast chicken will be wasted. Mmm, roast chicken, you two's favorite! (:"
"Jack Overland Frost. I know for a fact that you can't starve to death, but at least come down and eat with me. Please? I can promise you, Alaine's went back into her room, so are the others."

"He's so caring. You're lucky to have North." Jade leant away from me and I pursed my lips. Then my fingers coordinatedly move, typing a reply for North. I feel guilty for... keeping North worried.

"We'd be there in 5 minutes. Thanks(:" I typed.

"We?" Jade raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going down there."
"Alaine's gone, you have nothing to worry about anymore." I smiled encouragingly and stood up, tugging her with me.

"But-but no!" She dug deeper into her comforter, making me tug at her with difficulty. After a few tugs, I stopped and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Jade, please." I ordered.
"I'm not hungry." She mumbled into her comforter before looking up at me with puppy eyes that made me think twice. But no.

She has to get to the dining room and eat.

Sighing, I sat on the bed once more, where Jade stood up and bowed. She refused looking up.

I tilted her head up with my finger and forced her brown eyes to meet mine.
"Come down with me," I spoke lowly. Her pupils widen and then dilated after I said that, which, I don't know why.

"Um." Was all she said. "I'm just--"

I crashed my lips to hers, silencing her from making an excuse. She fought it, her hands trying to push me away. Well I kissed her harder, my hands gripped hers tightly so that they can't be moved, like handcuffs.

Thats where she gave up. Her firm hand on my chest which I'd gripped had loosen, powerless. I released the grip and her hands shot up around my neck instantly, pulling my head closer.

I responded with my hands on her waist, at first I just placed it there. But when the kiss got rougher -- because Jade kissed me back -- my hands were gripping her waist in a firm and controlling manner.

I wanted to end the kiss, but it got longer and rougher by the time my hands moved up and down Jade's petite waist.

I resisted the delicious mint scent Jade's lips were giving and broke the kiss. Jade was panting, eyes hooded with her thick lashes, not looking up me. She bit her now - red lips, breathing out in content while her hands are still around my neck.

So irresistable...

Groaning and giving up with myself, I kissed her again. Damn. This is harder than I thought.
From our sitting position, my dominating move was pushing her down on the bed, our bodies firmly in contact.

My hands supported her head when she slowed down her kisses, not rough anymore but delicate. I get the message, but I wasn't tired enough to play cat with her. I just kept going wolf all over her.

Then reaches the point where she wasn't kissing me back at all. My eyes shot open and I broke the kiss.

She had her eyes shut, lips tugged to the side and eyebrows scrunched together.
"Why did you stop?" She croaked hoarsely, still not opening her eyes.

"Why did you stop? I was worried, you weren't kissing me back." I murmured, my hand carressing her now - messy hair. She finally opened her eyes.

Bright red halos were around her pupils. A sign that she's on her hot mode.

"Huh? Why are you... on fire, should I say?" I grinned and rolled off her.
"Your kisses drives me crazy. I can get out of control of my powers. I'm capable of burning you just now, thats why I froze and didn't respond."

"Besides," She rolled to the side to look at me. She then grinned impishly and one of her hands went up to my sweater collar, tugging me closer to her. I gulped. "We haven't kissed for a while, have we?" She whispered rather seducingly.

I swear my mouth was hanging open.

She then laughed, giving me a soft peck on my cheek.

"Was that a bribery so that I'd go to eat dinner? Because its working." She stood up and helped me stand. "It worked? Because it was a bribery."

We went to the dining room hand in hand, swinging them back and forth and we walked through the hallway. In the elevator we looked at each other -- in the eyes, should I say? Or is that too cliche? -- and exchanged smiles.

"I love you." We both said simultaneously to each other.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HOWDY . SO its like, 10.40 pm here. And tomorrow's school.

I feel so bad -- guilty even. Last I updated? 6th June. I'm sorry though, this chapter is the best I could manage to do at the time like this. I hope you guys like it though!

Leaving a comment and a vote is always appreciated. Thanks so much for your sweet comments. Muahmuahmuah :3

- Alli .