All I've Ever Needed

Jade POV

Say, oh just say forever. Stay, if you stay forever. Hey, we can stay forever young

The pop music blasted to my ears, and I tapped my foot to the beat as the song hit it's chorus. The bluish white-haired boy beside me was bobbing his head along to the song, and I can't help but thought :

This is so normal.

Me and Jack were listening to some songs on my iPod, sitting together in the cosy living room. We shared an earphone, just like the human couples do when they listen to music together. Infront of us was the warmly lit fireplace, and believe me. I'd told Jack to stay away from it, but he didn't make any effort to do so.

He said its fine, considering that I might need more heat due to the cold night breeze in the pole.

Is that categorized in 'gentlemen-ness'?

Anyhow. We were joined by Ben and Breeze, who immediately beamed as soon as they caught the sight of me. Breeze gave me a thumbs up and a "Glad you came out of your room for a change." before sitting on another couch next to me and Jack's.

Our conversation didn't last long as me and Jack were too immersed arguing about which song is better, Radioactive or Clarity. I said Clarity, but Jack had said Radioactive.

Long story short, in the end, Jack chose to let me win. In exchange for his loss, he demanded me to give him a kiss. I agreed to it, what's the wrong in that, anyway?

Now Jack's singing along to the 'Here's To Never Growing Up' song. His deep voice was so low, but I could still hear him sing. It was so beautiful -- the way he could sing. I grinned to Ben and Breeze as they heard Jack sing.

Breeze mouthed, "He can sing!" to me, to which I replied with a proud smile. It was until the song ends after Jack realised he'd sang too loud -- and that the rest of us had been listening.

"Uhm." He blushed slighty, slumping deeper into the couch as I gave him a knowing smile. The next song that played was All I've Ever Needed, the song that gave me chills everytime I listen to it.

I closed my eyes as the song played and all the images of me and Jack together slided through my mind.

"I love you, more than I knew, than I could ever love someone. What you got was so deep, I could barely even breathe, I needed a shelter from the storm.
Baby, you're all... baby, you're all... baby, you're all I've ever needed.
You're all I've ever needed,"

I can't help the smile that crept to my face as Jack whispered the song to my ear, resting his head on my shoulder and playing with my hair. I still had my eyes closed and my mouth smiling as Jack sang the rest of the song to me lowly.

"You're all I've ever needed," Jack finished the song, where I immediately open my eyes. Jack was still leaning his head to my shoulder, his bluish white hair tickling my neck.

"Hey," I nudged at him softly. He raised his head and soon our face was less than an inch away, I could hear him breathing.

I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"You really are all that I've ever needed. I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life... You've finally gave me a purpose to stay and protect this world. I just want to say--"

I planted my lips on his, pretty sure I got him startled. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him closer. Not less than 3 seconds he had his hand around my waist, and somehow I could feel him smile through the kiss.