Normal Teenage Frost

Jack POV

After gathering Jade's bow and arrows from her house, she led me to North's workshop. She told me to not say a word until we got there, to which I obeyed. My sweater was bloodied, I feel utterly uncomfortable with my own blood stench hitting my nose. North curled his lips as Jade explained to him what had happened, only to miss tiny details on her story. But it didn't matter, I felt safe. For now.

"Here," Jade tossed me a blue stripey long-sleeved shirt from my closet. Yes, I, now, in fact, have my very own closet- and a room. I was very excited when North led me to my new happy place, which is perfectly furbished with cool arrays of furniture. Even Jade is a little jealous with me, so she says.

I caught the shirt in my hands, inspecting it. Good thing it was my size- and that it was blue.

Jade went to sit on my bed, crossing her legs and smirking at me. I don't know if it was any more possible my face would blush again- I already look like a a ripe cherry when I sneaked a glance to the full sized mirror in my room. I was shirtless.

Yes, I am. Though Jade had seen me half naked before, I still am embarrased with my appearances, lets just say insecurity. I'm too pale. And my body isn't as muscled as a WWE wrestler.

"Don't be shy," Jade's tone had a hint of laughter in it, she's still smirking at me. I cleared my throat awkwardly, turning my body so that my back was to her. I wouldn't dare for her to see more of my nipples. Yeah, laugh to that.

I slipped into the shirt, tugging on the hem. I bit my lip as I studied my appearance on the mirror. I still looked the same though, but this shirt has no hoodie. I guess I just have to live with that.

"Show yourself to me." Jade ordered amusedly, chuckling. I creased my forehead and commented. 

"That sounds so wrong. Show myself to you? Its like a stripper's line." With a thump, a blue feathery pillow hit my head softly. "Fine..." I slowly turned to her, looking down.

She stayed silent, I couldn't see her reaction as I was bowing.

"You look absolutely-" She started to say. 

"Awful?" I cut her off. She laughed, denying that. 

"Cute! You don't look awful- Pshhh." She waved her hands off.

"Now for your trousers." She rose from her seat and went up to my closet once more. I whimpered, widening my eyes. "Oh, come on. Just a pair of jeans, okay?" She soothed from the closet, half of her body dipping into it, looking for some jeans.

"Okay..." I gave up, sitting on my bed. I fiddled with my bluish hair until Jade fished out a black jeans, the end getting slimmer. I creased my forehead as I studied the jeans in my hands.

"Slim cut." She hinted. "Ah..." I nodded slowly.

"What are you waiting for?"  

"For you to not look at me." 

"Oh, right. I, um, will be outside." She started to walk out, grabbing her hand, I pulled her back.

"Whats wrong?" She gave me a worried look. I shrugged and leant to her ear. 

"Not too far, just go to the corner of the room, okay? Just don't look at me while I'm changing."

"Uh... Okay." I let her hand go and she went to the corner of the room, turning her back to me.  

I quickly slipped out of my old trousers, and putting on the new jeans. It felt oddly comfortable to be in the jeans, and it fits my legs perfectly.

I sound feminine enough, let me have a grip. Sheesh.

In the mirror I look completely like a normal teenage boy who had his hair dyed bluish white. I could go to school and stuff.

"There's one problem though," Jade said as if she could read my mind. I raised an eyebrow to her reflection in the mirror.

"You don't wear shoes."

Right. Shoes.

"Do you want to wear shoes?" She climbed onto my bed, laying on her tummy.  

"I never did."  

"And?"  

"I don't think I'll ever will."

She pursed her lips for a second; And nodded.

"Okay. Its not a biggie anyway," She rolled to the side, checking out the technology stuffs North had gave me.

Honestly, North just had made me like a normal teen boy. With all the modern clothes and gadgets, really? I feel like a teenage Jamie.

I quit looking at myself in the mirror and joined her on the bed. Its comfy, fluffy. I like fluffy contours. They're like snow. Only softer.

"This is all good stuff." Jade smiled at me as she fiddled with the thing called 'iPhone'? iPhone...

"Jack, do you know how to read?" She asked, scrolling through the phone's screen.
"Yes, I do," I said in an obvious tone. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I just thought that if you couldn't read, all these techs wouldn't do you any good." She laughed. She earned a soft smack on her head with a pillow.

Jade put the phone back on the bedside table, cuddling to me. My hands went to her upper back, the other to her waist. Hers, on the other hand, locked around my neck.

"I could get used to this." I said cheekily. Jade giggled, pecking me on the lips.

When she pulled away I tugged her back to me. "Too soon." I mumbled, kissing her again. We disconnected instantly upon hearing heavy footsteps. 

Me and Jade exchanged shrugs.

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK OVERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTT!!!!" We heard North yell. His voice echoed throughout the workshop, and I heard a glass shatter. I jumped a little, and so did Jade.

"Uh-oh." Jade scrambled out of my bed quickly, standing up straight and biting her lip. I mirrored her, just in time.

The door of my bedroom slammed open, making some of the snow paintings on the wall drop down to the floor. There stood North, his face pink. Angry blood rush.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT." He bellowed, his hands dug into his hips in an angry manner.

"Uh..." I stammered. Jade elbowed me in the rib, muttering for me to answer under her breath.

"Answer." Jade whispered.

I gulped down the lump in my throat.

What actually did I do? I mean, aside from being attacked by Aqua and Pitch? Is North mad about me scolding Aqua? What the hell...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HEY THERE!

SO, its a 1 week holiday for us in Malaysia c; *WOOPWOOP*
And I guess I should update for you guys! People had been updating quite fast recently, I thought I'd do the same :D You're all awesome, I couldn't thank you guys much more for the votes and the reads, especially the comments! They mean SO much to me ;'D
 Dedicated this to @izzybellalove101 :3 - Thanks for the super sweet comments, I feel very appreciated :D

Thank you again, and I'll see you around ;) Buhbye now.

-Alli