Part 2 of last chapter

Bobot was eyes wide when Bobal kissed him and so on he didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was a long deep kiss for like a literal 1 whole minute and they hadn't stopped yet he enjoyed this moment. But when they stopped kissing Bobot looked at him and my oh my~ Bobal was wide awake wanting to kiss him. Bobot looked to him in mad surprise being so darn red. Bobal didn't really care that he kissed him. He just wanted to do this for so damn long and wanting his weird minds to end for once. What.the.hell they both jumped and Bobal got behind Bobot since he was well small.  They were caught by Bowaev and Boder at the same time. Boder was recording for proof (Jesus Bowaev what a dare devil-) and that very much came in handy.

"WHA??? HOW LONG DID YOU SEE US KISSING EACHOTHER??" Bobot asked being mad red again "TURN THE DAMN CAM OFF" Boder letter the camera still going and he was well putting it up high for more evidence and embarrassment (what a bitch-). Bobal was literally very red that he had gotten caught from that and got filmed by the people who he had though won't do such thing but here he was. Bright.darn.red

Boder was still dodging Bobot's moves on getting the camera until he was tired of getting it, he went to his room and held Bobal's hand and went to his Bobal's room cause they were already tired of the drama already. After that they chased the two snitchers down stairs until he was caught red handed as well.

"NO YOU HAD GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE DATING WTF-" Bob looked at me and the two. I didn't know what was going on but gladly Bosip and Bofo were sleeping already. i mean it was already night time. Time go flies fast.

At some point Bob was handing out the money wait a minute. THOSE TWO MADE A BET IF  WE WERE DATING??? *Hmf* We aren't though I did wanted to date Bobal anyways. I was too tired to care anymore and went to my room. Putted the crates at my "entrance" and gotten to sleep fast.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Your writer here hi! So sorry for less words I will make another one today if I can I'm in class rn I wanted to entertain you guys for this. I was wanting to post anyways so here we are.