The prank wars.

What was about the prank wars you asked earlier before? It all started with Bowaev putting oil in the house so that someone would slip and fall. He kept doing that because it was April fools day and so much was happening and Bobal went to the hallway and then slipped all due to because he needed some milk from the kitchen. He slipped and Bowaev was laughing from the other end of the hall way.

"WHAT ON EARTH- BOWAEV?!?! OH IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS-" He then standed up and ran but slipped again on the slippery floor, Bowaev is just happily wheezing as Bobal tried to stand up but failed at every attempt he did. Poor him Bowaev stopped his tracks of laughing and helped him up or he poor hedgehog-

"Well thanks for helping me.. But i wanna do something to prank the others as well. Wanna help me with that??" "OH REALLY??? HECK YEAH!" They both went to the armor room but escalated quickly when they got smack in the face by Bowaev's cling film.. Bobal cleared it out and Bowaev was laughing a bit. They had gotten their armor to do a plan.

"You ready man?" "HECK YEAH!" And with that they putted TNTs everywhere making the whole gang getting out of the house and putting their own armor. There were explosions on everywhere they go floor to floor and wall to wall. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?! I REALLY HATE APRIL." "WATCH OUT!!" And with that half of the house was torn down. The gang were wondering where all the explosions were about but they couldn't find Bowaev and Boder anywhere.

"Guys what's that?" Bofo pointed out some sort of entrance in the forest full of pine and pebbles? The 5 went to the small path and turns out the forest was a disguise  it was a hiding place hangout for Bowaev and Bobal. How did they know you ask? They were high-fiving and laughing so hard and Bobal was out of breath for laughing too much.

"YOU FRICKING TWO!!! GET YOUR ASS HERE." "SHIT RUN-" The two ran inside the treehouse they built and surprise surprise TNT was activated and more stuff exploded..

——————————————————————————————————-