Funk the shit out of me~

If you know what funk meant then this is not for you yall read the previous chapter of what's about to happen anyways go ahead. Also I was about to type Lustful Love but the other title is quite good.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Bosip pinned Bob on the wall and at some point Bob was turned on a lot. He was thinking he might be bisexual literally because well he's mostly attracted to women but now he started to think.. Is he gay instead? He however never fell in love with a girl only a boy though that is well Bosip. He started to think again but is mind stopped as Bosip kissed him in the mouth so hard they kissed for 1 minute 43 seconds.

Then Bosip grabbed his hand and placed on the bed and locked the door because they will be doing sex. Bosip came back to him and kissed him while Bob kissed him back with his arms around Bosip's neck. 

"I want more than that."

"Excuse me?"

"I.want.more.than.that"

"So your saying you want me to fuck the shit out of you."

"So you that scared to do so Boshit?"

Bosip was mad at that nickname from time to time so he took his pants off in a swift and started to fuck the hell out of him with no mercy .He was even blocking the entrance of Bob's cock to make him darn suffer the consequences. Bob regretted it so much he that he was almost out of energy completely. Bosip stopped because he was tired as well, he needed to get the sex toys.

Bob whined for more but Bosip gave him a death glare and Bob stopped because well.. Who knows what he could do? He might weaken his legs yknow- So Bosip went out to get out something and well..  the sex toys from his room... He looked at him with a mischievous smile on his face and took the vibrator and shoved down his ass. Bob freaking freaked out that he no time to react it was already there in his own ass and Bosip will make it on in any minute. 

"Bosip please don't turn it on yet-"

"Why so?"

"Well uh- What is I might cum-??"

"Then I will get the cock ring."

"Uh I'm sorry please-????"

"No."

And that he put it on him. No mercy he turned it on medium. He literally is scary when you to attitude to him, this is mostly why he might smack you after 1 hour. Bosip was just going through darn twitter just letting Bob suffer. He is enjoying this entertainment in this beautiful night, darn he might even turned it on high mode. Oh wait.. he has the remote to make more fun for him. And so on he turned into the highest setting  .Oh how he enjoyed Bob's suffering making turn into pieces by a push of a button.

"Ah~h Bo ip Pleas~ A"

"What do you want?"

"Im AH~ Sorry.."

"For what then?"

Before Bob said another word he completely passed out while with the vibrator in his ass. Bosip took the control and turned it off. He then took the vibrator out slowly and the cock ring, he washed it off and dressed Bob with comfy clothes and well washed Bob's current clothes he was wearing before and put him to bed and slept with him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Yeah uh.. HAPPY THRUSDAY!!!🤣