𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

《𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑺》

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"WTF BITCH! Why would you scream so loudly, seriously!?! Goddddd.....you scared the shit out of me," said Mia and pushed a sigh of relief. {MIA BAKER, LANA'S BESTFRIEND, AND THE CRAZIEST PERSON THAT YOU'LL EVER MEET}

I think..., I think I'm pregnant mimi.

"If that's a joke, then bitch guess what, It isn't funny," said Mia. *rolls her eyes

I wish, I highly wish I was, but no, first of all I'm late.

"Obvio bitch you're late cause instead of getting ready for lessons, you're doing pranks, NOW GET UP!" said Mia.

No, I mean I'm late for my periods, I'm feeling sick since some days, Headache and non stop vomiting.

"Baby, maybe you're just positive for COVID-19 and not pregnancy, dumbo," said Mia.*smirks and winks.

Glaring at her, I said either be serious or get the fuck out.

"Fine Sorry, my option is let's buy a pregnancy test kit, okay baby?"said Mia.

ONE HOUR LATER

The test shows positive, I'm pregnant.

"Re do it, Go baby go," said Mia.

SHUT UP, it's the fifth test that shows I'm pregnant, can you accept this fact and let's think what do we do next?

"NO, I can't, now go and let's do a sixth test, moreover, Six is my favorite number, So let's go," said Mia enthusiastically.

Fine, but It's the last one. Okay?

"Okay." Said Mia making the ok gesture with her hand.

However, even this test showed positive still Mia refused to accept it and dragged me to the hospital.

Trust me as soon as we entered the hospital,I knew it was a bad idea, I felt like I was a noob, stuck in a high network game with proffesional players as my rivals. I was having the worst scenarios in my head. After combatting different players, I was finally at the end of the match where there was only me and the rival who are looking at me, I mean i was finally in the doctor's room and there was just me and her.

"Hi, how may I help you sweetheart?" She said with a gentle voice.

Hello ma'am i mean doctor...huh...miss..ahhhh sorry.

"Relax sweetheart, have a seat and take a deep breath, call me Adina," she said.

Looking at her name plate, i said i rather say Mrs shah.

She smiled and said," as you wish sweetheart, now tell me"

I think that I might be pregnant,  i took six test already and all of them are positive.

"And what's the problem?" She asked and smiled.

Can you confirm it for me?

After running a few tests, she confirmed that I was indeed pregnant and that too, one month pregnant.

Somewhere, i still wished that she said I wasn't pregnant.

See I won't say it was the worst moment of my life. It was a perfect moment but it was a bad timing. I always wanted to live this moment, to have a child, raise it along with my husband or boyfriend, but at this very moment i had none. This news brought me happiness and sadness at the same time. Talking about my over analysing problem, i couldn't stop thinking the worst scenarios where my child becomes a thief or we both end up poor cause I'm still in University and i don't have a proper job.