ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

《L̲A̲N̲A̲ H̲O̲L̲L̲A̲N̲D̲E̲S̲》

I was still stressed after my conversation with Hanna that I started feeling dizzy and I don't even remember next. I woke up in the hospital lying on the bed.

"Are you okay?" said Mia with a concern voice.

I nod at her cause due to pain I could barely say stuff, my vision was almost blurred, it was like voices echoing on my head, I guess I passed out again.

《M̲I̲A̲ B̲A̲K̲E̲R̲》

"Let her have some rest," said the doctor.

I went outside the room and I saw Ryan, I rushed towards him and hugged him, all I needed right now was probably a hug to calm myself down, I was so scared and angry with myself, as I shouldn't have left her alone, God knows what might happened if Ryan wasn't there on time.

"It's okay bae, relax I just talked to my mom, she is on the way too," said Ryan with a calm voice and a slight smile.

Ryan, thank you, thank you so much, Lana is literally everything I have and she would be hurt, I don't know what I would have done. So, thank you for saving my life.

"I told you I'm always gonna be there,"said Ryan.

Finally, Adina was here, after seeing lana she concluded that lana was fine and she said the cause of dizziness was stress and weakness.

Later, I asked Ryan to go home, as Adina said that she's doing the night hours today so she'll be here.

《R̲Y̲A̲N̲ R̲O̲M̲A̲N̲》

*Back home

"Look who's here! Why do you look like that?" said Liam.

I look like that, cause I'm stressed. It's something with that girl, she is something.

"Who? Mila?" asked Dylan.

First if all, My girlfriend's name is Mia. And no, her bestfriend. There's something.

"Okay my bad, wait her bestfriend,  the pregnant one?"said Dylan.

Yeah, I felt something.

"Don't tell me you like her too, Ryan it has its limit, date one for devil's sake," said Liam. *rolled his eyes

I don't love her but she's DIFFERENT,  you guys get me, I knew that she was about to fall from the stairs, I could sense it, There was something weird.

"It can be just a coincidence, right? Or maybe it's just normal for you." said Dylan.

Dylan had a point but I couldn't buy it, I felt something different with her since the first day, something I feel with my family with my kind but she was a human that I knew.

The next morning, I decided to go and meet Mia, I had their apartment's key so I came in without knocking at the door and I said loudly, it's RYAN, you're there bae?!

"Yeah bae, in lana's room, hurry up," said Mia nervously.

I rushed there and I end up with the same reaction as Mia but we had different reasons, her because she was shocked
And me because I actually knew what it means.

"Did your belly grow overnight bitch or I'm dreaming, what do you see bae?" said Mia all confused.

Looking at Lana, I knew she was stressed herself as she almost cried.

Without losing one second, I called my mom and told her to rush here. And as soon as she saw Lana, she had the same question as me, who is the father of that baby?

I went near Lana and hold her hand just to make her feel safe but I felt that connection stronger and the one thing that came in my mind was; is that Liam's?,but I said nothing instead I left from there and went home to talk to Liam.

*At home

LIAM! LIAM!!LIAMMMM!! WHERE ARE YOU?

"uhg, should I get used with you calling me so recklessly as if someone died?" said Liam.

No one died but someone might born.

"What?" asked Liam.

Did you use protections?

"Who use WHAT??" asked Dylan.

Protections?? Condoms??

"Are you for real?" said Liam.

"You had sex with someone, Liam?" asked Dylan.

"NO, of course not, Ryan are you selling Condoms or what?" said Liam.

What no? I just want to know do you usually protection or not?

"you had sex or not, Liam, someone would tell me what's happening?" asked Dylan.

"Fine, I did and I haven't use protection," said Liam.

"I'm relieved," said Dylan.

" Why? I thought you would be angry?" Said Liam.

"I kind of had sex with someone, as least I'm not the only one now, I have been hiding this for one year now, you don't know how it hurts to hide something like this." Said Dylan.

One year, great then you're still far better, Liam scored in a few days fling only.

"What do you mean?"asked Dylan.

"Language asshole, she wasn't a fling, I liked her, whatever we had it was real, dumbass" said Liam.

Are you dating?

"NO, cause the more time she'll spend with me, she might actually find out that I'm a vampire and it's not cool i can't go out  like hey I'm a vampire and as you know we live on human blood,so now do you still love me! STUPID!" said Liam staring straight in my eyes.

So, you guys aren't dating?

"I said before this guy infront of me is failing english as I just explained the whole thing and he is looking at me like an animal with no education." said Liam.

When was the last time you saw her?

"Almost two months now." said Liam with a low voice.

So, you don't know?

"What?" Said Liam.

That you scored.

"I scored what?" Asked Liam.

Remember the pregnant woman?

"And here comes our daily member talk, the pregnant woman," said Dylan while laughing.

"I do," said Liam.

Well, I think, just an innocent think alright!

"What, Ryan?" Liam being impatient.

It's just a thought, I might be wrong.

"Yeah, and?"

I think her pregnancy is like our kind.

"what does that mean?"

Okay, It's just a pure thought Liam, but I think YOU'RE THE FATHER.