βỖŇǗŜ ČĤÃƤŤẸŘ

《L̲A̲N̲A̲ H̲O̲L̲L̲A̲N̲D̲E̲S̲》

"It looks like both of you," said the girl.

"Lana, that's my sister-in-law Katherine and my cousin brother Darren ,next to them it's My father Benjamin," said Liam.

"Call me Dad, Lana" said Liam's father.

"Dad, you're scaring her, call him Benjamin Lana," said Dylan and laughed.

"I see Ryan is having a great desire to talk," said Darren.

Then talk, Ryan.

"Unfortunately, he can't Lana, he got cursed,"said Mia.

Adreana!

"Ugh, Fine," said Adreana.

"I recall every thing that I said before, consuming the curse back, and to return Ryan's voice back to him," said Adreana and snapped her fingers.

"Wait, can I talk? Shit I can talk, god, thanks," said Ryan.

"You're welcome," said Adreana.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I said things that I shouldn't have, I'm sorry," said Ryan.

"It's okay my little Ryan, I forgive you" said Adreana.

"I have a question, how do you know Adreana?" Asked Mia.

"I guess, all of us have this question," said Liam and smiled.

"Would you?" Said Adreana.

Sure, Adreana and I met in New York, I was there for some work, it was night when I saw a girl struggling to stand up, when I saw her eyes, I thought she was like Liam but later I realised that she wasn't.

"I basically told you, it was the first time someone helped me, my powers got me bad due to the aura of the moon and I was still learning so, I got caught up, then me and Lana talked all night about everything,"said Adreana with a smile.

And, she promised me, at any point in life when I need her, I just have to close my eyes and call her, she would be here.

When, my belly grew overnight, I knew something was wrong so I called Adreana for a little help.

"And, Lana's glowing purple eyes was because I was protecting her from the little monster and not because I was trying to do something bad to her," said Adreana and laughed.

"That's understandable," said Ryan and laughed as well.

"Wait, is the baby monstrous?" Asked Mia.

"Liam, And I was both born monstrous and were the sign of destruction and death but we handled it, I guess the two of us and Lana, we could totally handle our little Dennis,"said Adreana.

"After all he isn't that bad, all of us are here to handle this little monster Roman," said Katherine.

"He's smiling," said Benjamin.

And , all of us laughed, his smile was wickedly cute.

And, all of you can please forgive Adreana for every thing that happened in the past.

"We already did," said Adina and Benjamin.

"Obviously, hey Hermana," said Ryan.

"Aww my little Ryan,"said Adreana.

"Wait! What's Lana then?" Asked Mia, I can't handle this suspense.

What? I'm human.

"No, you're not," said Katherine.

What? What am I then?

"Close your eyes, count till 3 and then open them," said Adina.

Okay, 1...2...3

And, I opened my eyes. So?

Everyone look at me as if I was a zombie.

So, what is it?

Liam and Adreana looked at each other and smiled.

Guys... I'm waiting.

"Why do you creeps look so excited?" asked Ryan.

"Cause' Lana is a thing that I always wanted to be," said Adreana with a big smile on her face.

Everyone: And what's that?

"A shape shifter," said Liam.

What?!

                            -THE END-