CHAPTER TEN

《M̲I̲A̲ B̲A̲K̲E̲R̲》

Talk, talk Ryan, tAlk, okay I'll stop I shouldn't be laughing.

But to be honest "she isn't the Meredith of Teen wolf, she's Peter Hale"(reference taken from TEEN WOLF)

Ryan, I don't understand signs, just text me if you wanna say something, wait Lana is calling me.

*On the call,

Mia: hi hamburger.

Lana: Hamburger is being eaten.

Mia: what? Is Liam there?

Lana: what? No dirty mind, I feel like dying, I feel like I'm gonna give birth right now.

Mia: what?

Lana: are you deaf? *Screams

Mia: On my way. Breathe.

*Call ended.

GUYS, LIAM!!! We have to go now, Lana is gonna give birth.

"She shouldn't, it's bad" said Dylan.

I know but I don't know, let's go, please.

Lemme get the car.

"We can fly to your appartment, there's no traffic in the sky."said Dylan.

*At my apartment.

I swear it was the best thing happened to me after long but let's talk about it, later.

When we reached there, we saw Adreana.

"Hey, you guys took long, I just put Lana to bed," said Adreana.

" What are you doing here?" asked Dylan.

"I'm going to check on Lana," said Liam and went in.

"Liam! Tell her everything, she needs to know what's waiting for her, she might forgive you for everything but a mother will never forgive you for killing her child, so tell her," said Adreana with a gentle voice.

Liam blinked his eyes at Adreana for reassurance and went in the room.

《L̲I̲A̲M̲ R̲O̲M̲A̲N̲》

*In Lana's room.

She looked peaceful, happy, sometimes I just think whether I'm the bad luck of her life, whether I'm the one ruining things for her, but it feels illegal to go away from her because she's my everything.I sat beside her holding her hands.

Hey mi amor.

She gently opened her eyes and looked at me.

You're awake, did I wake you up?

"No, I wasn't asleep, just resting," said Lana.

I actually came here to talk to you about something.

Something important.

"Yeah, Liam, if it's about my pregnancy and the abortion part, you don't have to worry, I.."said Lana, I cut her talk before she could say more.

I love you, I swear, you're my everything princess.

"The last thing you said this I was really happy and the next moment, you told me to abort the baby, is it the same this time?" asked Lana.

Yeah, please abort the baby, I don't want you to raise it alone, I want you to abort it.

"I don't believe this, Liam, are you the. same guy I fell in love with?" said Lana.

You love me?

"Does it matter anymore?" asked Lana with eyes full of tears and her cute nose turning red due to stress, how can someone not fall in love with her?