ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭

《L̲A̲N̲A̲ H̲O̲L̲L̲A̲N̲D̲E̲S̲》

When Liam left the room, for the first time, I felt like shit, as if God hates me. I was happy a few moments ago and now, I don't even know how I feel. I was having a mental breakdown, I felt weak, I could no longer hear anyone, everything was blurred and I could hear buzzing sounds.

My eyes were closing slowly, when I hear it, I hear my baby, I felt like he said "Mamma don't give up", it might be my imagination, it should but I wanted to believe it was reality and use it as my motivation of not giving up at all.

So, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and think about me for a second. My baby's news hit me as hard as Spiderman, no way home's release date did, it was too much to handle, but deep down I was excited, I was HAPPY.

It might just be a phase of flirtings and sex for Liam but for me those moments we spent together was more than a ONE NIGHT STAND!!!

I was determined to put my baby in this world with Liam or without.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Mia and Ryan come in.

"Hey, how are you?"said Ryan.

I'm fine Ryan, thanks for staying and be here, you have been a great help these days. Thank you once again.*I smiled at him.

"You don't have to, at first I was there as a friend of yours and the boyfriend of your bestfriend but now I'm also your brother-in-law so I'll always be there for you, My Queen." said Ryan and laughed.

I knew he meant whatever he said but did Liam mean whatever he said? That was still a question to me.

"So, you and Liam, uhhhhhh damnnnnnn but to be honest bitch, I'm happy for you, you deserve all the happiness of the world."said Mia with a smile.

I first I thought I should let it go, then I thought why should Liam be drag in a conversation when he clearly don't want to be part of it anymore. So, I said it, I told them everything without stopping once including the decision I took of raising the baby alone.

"He said WHAT? My brother wo n't sa a ay such a thing, right?"said Ryan, he was shocked, he wasn't able to speak clearly, he couldn't believe what Liam said and he rushed out full of rage.

Mia stayed she sat down next to me.

"Alone you say? Am I dead? The baby has two mammas, okay?"said Mia, always being supportive in everything I do.

Thank you, I literally did my great things in my life and past life to get a friend like Mia, to get a family in a friend. She was my strength, always been, and I loved her for that.

"Thank you?? Excuse me, what are we? strangers?!?"said Mia and rolled her eyes.

And, we both ended up laughing.

"I know we can handle everything together but you want him to be here, right?" said Mia with a gentle voice.

I looked at her, I didn't know what to say, she always knew how I actually feel even if I'm trying hard to hide it.

"Relax my hamburger, cry it out if you want, I'm here," said Mia looking at me with a slight smile but her eyes were filled with tears.

I burst out crying, but it was weird I was in pain, I wanted to cry but not even a drop did fall as if I had no tears, I couldn't cry and I passed out.

《R̲Y̲A̲N̲ R̲O̲M̲A̲N̲》

*Back home
LIAM!! COME OUT!!! What is wrong with you? What do you think you're doing?

"I know you're angry Ryan, but I think it's the best." said Liam.

The best? Right? Great! Someone said everything was real with her and now he does something like this, great!!! Wonderful Liam, I'm so proud of you! Good job!! Congrats asshole!! Well done!!!

"Why do I get a sense of strong sarcasm?" said Dylan and looked at me.

I looked at him straight up without a blink.

"Ohh, so indeed it's sarcasm, what did Liam do?"asked Dylan.

Huhm yeah, Liam do the honours, tell him what kind of a womanizer and jerk are you! Tell him.

"Woohoo Ryan, that's your elder brother, Language!!!!"said Dylan.

I respect elders, Dylan. I respect my brothers but not a man without of heart, we might be vampires but we still have feelings. My elder brother Liam once told me "we need to survive in this cruel world but we don't necessarily have to kill for that."I believe in my elder brother, I believe in everything he says but this man Infront of me is just an irresponsible man not standing on his actions, an ASSHOLE.

"You're crossing your limit, Ryan," said Liam and I could clearly see anger on his face.

Am I? How? I wasn't the one to impregant a woman and left her alone? *Rolled my eyes.

Liam literally hold a tight grip on my neck with his right hand, and surprisingly, I could not move at all, I felt paralyzed and to be honest I knew if he does not leave me any sooner I'll die.

"I was there when you did mistakes, I made you the man you are today, Remember Ryan, think if I raise you alone, then I can kill you alone. It will take me not more than a second.

"LIAMMMMMMMMM!!! Put him down you're killing him, Liam it's an order by your leader." Screamed Dylan at Liam.

"I HAVE NO LEADER,"said Liam with a heavy voice, his voice echoed in our ears, Liam's aura was giving out the sense of death, his dark side was out, one fact about Liam is he is one of the most powerful vampires that you can found anywhere, he was a vampire at birth but he was strangely strong and fierce, he had powers that no one could fight but he controlled himself with time, he learned everything on his own, he was the pure form of death but he chose the right path that his family did which save the world from disasters.

"Liamm you're killing him, you're not a monster, don't be one!!," Said Dylan.

"Maybe I am, I'm Known as The Death." said Liam.

"AHHHHHHHH,"screamed Liam and at that moment, anyone could see the clear real aura of Liam which is aura of DEATH.