ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕEᐯEᑎ

《R̲Y̲A̲N̲ R̲O̲M̲A̲N̲》

I swear I have never suffered this much in my entire life, my senses were going all the ways, I could predict danger, I could see HER coming, at that very moment, I knew I was dying. I was ready to embrace my fate with open arms when Liam removed his grip from my neck and turned his back at me.

I could tell even if I was weak, Lana must have called him in some ways that he felt connected enough to leave me, because Liam wasn't a monster not for Lana at least, cause' he loved her.

Why?

"What?"replied Liam gently.

Why did you leave me? Why did her voice affect you so much?

"Because I love her, I love her so much," said Liam all broken dropped on his knees with tears in his eyes, slowly travelling down his face.

Then, why are you giving up on her? Liam, I know you and this isn't You.

"Giving up on her?? Uhh," said Liam and laughed.

"I love her, god damn it, I wanna spend my entire life with her hands on mine, you can't even imagine how happy I was to see her after two months, how happy I was to know she's my baby's mamma, to know that that's my blood, to know that she still loves me like she used to, that she still wants to be with me no matter what. I, personally I, I can kill to be with her, she makes my heart race, she is my light in this darkness. And you think I'm giving up on her? I can't, even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to, My love for her is more than anything, her love made me selfish, I want her." Said Liam while tears dropped  from his eyes.

I could feel Liam's pain, I knew he was being truthful and the only thing I didn't get was the abortion fact. Then, why did you ask Lana to abort the baby? How will she raise the baby alone?

"What?" Said Liam all shook.

What? What...?

"What do you mean by 'raise the baby alone'?" asked Liam with wide opened eyes.

Lana decided to raise the baby alone as you asked her to abort it, and she doesn't want to bother you since you wanna stay from her.

"This is what she interpreted from my words, what is wrong with that woman, I might walk with her, stand by her to abort the baby, I would be there for her but not the baby." said Liam.

What do you mean, Liam? Even Mom knows now, it's Fine. We would all help you to raise the baby.

"You wanna raise a monster?" Said Liam with his glowing eyes and that deep voice.

"Is the baby like you, like the way you were born?" asked Dylan.

"Yes, even more fierce and wicked, Lana isn't realising it yet, but he is controlling Lana from inside, he is killing her slowly, he is using Lana's body as an egg shell to grow. The day he's ready to be out, Lana's soul will be used as his bonus food to be out. So, IF HE LIVES, MY LANA DIES, and I'm selfish guys, I can't risk it at all," said Liam.

But, Mom gave birth to you and she's fine, Liam.

"Mom is a vampire and Lana is Human, Mom being a vampire, she woke up after almost 6 months, after giving birth to me, and her body used as in one year to recover and now think about Lana, she's Human. Do you think she can take it, specially when the baby is wicked and not on a right path at all?" said Liam.

It's your baby, Liam. Teach him who is the daddy. *Smirked

"Yeah, Try Liam," said Dylan.

"Oh, you guys want me to try so, Ryan please remind me what your powers are?" Said Liam with a wicked smile.

I sense danger and stuffs, I predict things at times.

"Thank you Ryan, now tell me can you know exactly what the danger is and how it's gonna happen." Said Liam.

Huhm No, you know that isn't my powers, it's HERS.

"Exactly then how did you know Lana was about to fall from the stairs that day?" Said Liam and he smirked.

I was shocked by his question and I actually never thought about it, my powers is to detect something but not almost predicting future or an incident then why, I couldn't think straight and looked at Liam.

Then how did I know?

"Cause' he called you, just like I do when I need you somewhere, Lana's body is weak, she was about to fall, so, he called you, he hinted you the best he could for you to save Lana and Him indirectly, he was clearly able to use his powers in the womb of Lana, and he isn't fully grown yet, now think about the time when he would be," said Liam.

"That kid is a demonic perfect outcome, if I was the bad guy, he would be my weapon," said Dylan and smiled.

"If, he gets all his powers and you were the bad guy, he would enslaved you and be your master, he is born to rule and not to be rule." Said Liam.

Then, we need to tell Lana everything, she needs to abort it, we can't let an immature supernatural creature destroy everything.

"The first thing he'll destroy is Lana's soul and I can't let that happen."said Liam.

So, according to my experience he has been using Lana's energy, since Lana is weak, he would have to slow down else he would kill Lana and indirectly kill himself as he's not grown yet. So, the abortion can be done in the upcoming days. Can I tell Mia about it, she might help?

"Can she handle it?" asked Dylan.

There's no harm to try, right?

"Let's do it then, Mission, wait what's our mission name?" asked Dylan.

It's Mission Junior Monster Roman -He needs to die.

"Are you serious? Are you having a death wish?" Said Liam with a disgusted look on his face.

But, he is the Junior Roman though, we can't deny that.

"Ryan is right, let's get that monster." Said Dylan.

"One thing how did you know about 'the evil baby', ?"said Dylan.

'The evil baby', nice one bro, nice one. *Laughs

"I live with a bunch of retards, wait till he starts blowing your minds." said Liam.

Don't try to scare me, cause' I'm already scared since you said he actually called me now tell us how did you know?

"It was at the hospital when Lana was unconscious, I was holding the hands, I heard Lana's heart beat was steady but  in contrast the baby's was racing as if he was trying something.

I placed my hand of Lana's belly to feel it, he placed his hand under mine and he said Hi dada. A baby can be special but no baby can communicate from the womb so, I knew he was playing games sitting down there in Lana's womb. That motherfucker needs to be taught a lesson, his dada will teach him his limits," said Liam with his fierce look.