𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

《𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑨 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑺》

The next morning, I just couldn't believe my eyes.

I pinched myslef so hard thinking it was a dream.

Seriously, realising that it was the reality, i screamed as loud as i could.

"Wtf bitch, seriously I'm done with you screaming in the morning, this isn't funny," Mia being annoyed at me untill she realised that...

《𝑹𝒀𝑨𝑵 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵》

I'm home.

"Well, no one is concerned about that"
Liam bro, Can't you be nicer?

"Only if you knew what my wicked side is," said Liam. *smirks

Only if i know, hahahaha *laughs

"Really?" Asked Liam with a serious face.

I'm sorry, my bad, you are the nicest person in the world.

"Did you say 'person', only if he was?" Said Dylan.

(Dylan is the eldest brother of Ryan and Liam)

And all of them starts laughing.

Btw guys, i met this girl today, she was special but i felt some different type of connection with her bestfriend.

"Ryan, when will you stop falling for two girls at the same time?" said Dylan.

"Did you forget the incident of last time?" said Liam.

Let's not talk about that incident however it wasn't what i met.

"Then?"asked Dylan.

"You're sus," said Liam.

Guys, i meant to say that her bestfriend was familiar even mom felt it.

"You started bringing mom together after the last incident," said Liam while laughing.

"Hahaha, nice one Liam, wow Ryan nice attempt," said dylan being sarcastic.

No, her bestfriend is pregnant, breff she felt familiar, do you guys know her?

"I don't know any pregnant woman," said Dylan. *laughs

"I bet only Ryan know," said Liam. *laughs as well

"And, however mom told us not to cross our lines with women, we got sex banned," said Dylan. *sighs

"I doubt who broke the rule first," said Ryan knowing all about what Liam did during their vacation.

"What do you mean by "broke"? Liam, did you?" asked Dylan nervously.

"Relax Dylan, I wouldn't dare however Ryan gave us the proof that he's gonna fail his english classes, it's  who will break not who broke, dumbass," said Liam and rolled his eyes.

"Ryan, please focus on your classes," said Dylan.

Okay okay, you guys piss me off. Whatever, I'm going out.

"Leave," said Liam.

"Be home on time, you never know what may happen nowadays," said Dylan.

Big bro relax, it's Ryan... Ryan Roman, you should tell that others, i have no one to be scared of.

"Tell that untill you still have me," said Liam with a dead stare.

Fine Liam, i swear i won't create trouble I'm just going on another date with Mia.