ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

《R̲Y̲A̲N̲ R̲O̲M̲A̲N̲》

"WHAT?"said Liam in shock.

Yeah, I think I felt something while holding her hands as if I could communicate with the baby and the best part was that her belly grew over night.

"You mean that pregnant girl could be my girl?"said Liam with a low voice.

"Your girl? You really like her." said Dylan with a smile on his face.

Yeah I think, that's her.

"You said mom met her right?"asked Liam recklessly.

Yeah she did, and she's her gynecologist.

*Liam rushed and took his jacket.

Bro,Where are you?

"To the hospital, if that's her, then I need to find her." said Liam.

《L̲A̲N̲A̲ H̲O̲L̲L̲A̲N̲D̲E̲S̲》

*At Mia and Lana's appartment.

"Hey hey where are you going Miss pretty abnormally pregnant woman?" said Mia and winked at me.

What? Is this how you gonna call me now?

"I mean you see your "Very very normal belly", well I see, so where are going looking like a double burger?"said Mia.

I'm going to the hospital to meet Adina.

"Why? Are you good? You do think it's time?" said Mia with her eyes wide opened.

No, I just want clear some things out with her.

"Okay wait, I'll come with you," said Mia.

Why? I booked a taxi, I swear I can go all alone, trust me.

"Okay, let's go," said Mia.

I just said I can go, I booked a taxi.

"Lana move your ass, it's either we are going or we aren't going, choice is yours!" Said Mia and smirked.

Fine, let's go.

*Finally we reached there after a whole hour stuck in traffic.

As soon as, I reached there I got a strange feeling, it was a familiar one but I didn't know what is it, both Mia and I were walking to Adina's cabinet and the feeling continued, and I started being nauseous.

Wait here, I have to go to the washroom.

"Okay, I'll check on Adina meanwhile,if any man tries to hit on you, hit them with that abnormal belly"said Mia and winked.

Call my belly abnormal one more time and I rip your throat out.

"Chill, is that what we call pregnancy hormones, bro that's criminal," said Mia with her sarcastic expressions.

*Rolled my eyes and I went to the washroom.

As soon as I step out of the washroom that feeling started to get more and more high, I start feeling weak as if I could collapse any time, my eyes started closing when I thought I saw Liam walking out the hospital, I tried to call him but I guess it was my unlucky day.

When I woke up I was in one of the hospital room and I saw Him,I couldn't believe my eyes, I reached out my hand towards his face to see if he's really there, I felt so real and fake at the same time. If it was a dream I didn't want it to end any sooner and ever, he had my hands on his, slowly rubbing his thumb on my hand and he finally said hi partner, we met again. He had tears in his eyes, and that pretty smile, I miss to be honest, I missed him, every part of him.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice and I turned, it was Adina, I turned back to find Liam to make sure he was there.

"I'm really here partner, I'm going nowhere this time," said Liam.

I was overwhelmed with happiness but at the same time overwhelmed with many other feelings and the most was guilt. I didn't know what to tell him,how to tell him, I was scared by the fact that he seems happy to be here and well awared of my pregnancy so will he blame me for not telling him any sooner, how to explain him the fast growth of the baby when I don't know about it myself, what if he thinks it's not his baby due to that. I felt troubled and weak.

I closed my eyes for a moment, I gently opened them, and I could see Liam looking at me and he slowly lean on the bed and placed a kiss on my lips and he said "I Love You Partner, I've always had."

Did he just said that? I bet my cheeks turned red there. He looks at me as if I'm some artwork. Liam was always my happiness and it feels like home with him but I always felt like I don't know a part of him.

"Do you feel good Lana," asked Adina.

It's the first time I realised that Liam look a lot like Adina.

Before I make things awkward and replied to Adina with a smile.

Then, Adina left.

"Hey, I have to talk to you Lana, else I won't be able to live if you get any harm because of me." Said Liam with teary eyes, something was troubling him as well, I could see that.

I'm all hears, Liam.

I gave him a smile and a kiss on his forehead.

"Lana, you're strong I know but," said Liam and he stopped.

But?

"Please abort the baby, I beg of you, please," said Liam and he left the room.

I was left broken, at first he said he loves me and then he asked me to kill the baby, why?