Chapter 12 - The Old Master, And The Sprouting

Sophia and Hakuro arrive at his dojo and start training.

Hakuro would wack her legs with a stick if the stance is improper and would show her the way to having a silk touch on her blade.

Some days Sophia would felt like she's being dragged through hell with this Master but always felt like each day she would improve allot.

Eventually she could swing and it would feel like the air itself was being sliced in half

The old man would rub his beard and nod at the end of each day. Sophia felt happy she was doing it right.

Then one day the old man put her to a great test. The test was to take on Hakuro.

As she entered she was instantly greeted by old mans attack which she had to block and she did that in a graceful way which made Rimuru awe. Two wooden poles from the wooden dummies which Hakuro smacked with the back of his sword came flying at her from left and right, bottom and top which she turned sideways and sideways twist rolled through them. Old man then greeted her with another attack and she blocked it successfully but starting to feel the pressure of this test, but very quickly she remembered that no matter the pressure she should dissolve it into confidence to get through the old mans training. Old man then swung another attack at her neck from behind where she leaned back remembering the silk touch training and not even a hair was harmed. as she was leaning back she did a backflip and landed on Masters shoulders with her katana ready to slice.

Compared to everyone else's in the village hard way of hitting except Rimuru and Hakuro, Sophia just seemed to Master Hakuros graceful style. With this style and her beauty put Rimuru in extreme awe.

Master just nodded and pet his beard again. Seeing as how fast she reacted all in the two seconds He tested her and how freely like silk she flowed.

I'm happy with this stage your at now* Hakuro said to Sophia

*Sophia gets off his shoulders and bows*

Thank you for your help Master* Sophia Says

Hmm Hmmm you can just call me Hakuro now you have properly competed with my blade well* Hakuro says to Sophia

Ok Hakuro, thank you for the past month of training I'm glad I meet up to your expectations quickly* Sophia says

You are exceptionally talented little Maiden* Hakuro says

*Sophia blushes*

*Sophia looks at Rimuru who was in complete daze at her and they both blush allot*

*Sophia bows at Hakuro again and takes her leave suddenly*

And that night neither Sophia or Rimuru could sleep...

Some kind of special relationship was coming to life.

[Continue to next chapter]