Chapter 1 - Astral

Yuzi panicked, seeing her dead body on floor but everything felt fine though when she is in astral body.

Calmly judging the situation she knew what astral was according to her knowledge. It was a place where light bodies travel the universe or other realms in light body.

Since Yuzi hated earth she decided to fly away into space. The only things she liked about earth was her computer, nothing else was enough for her.

Space looked very dark and full of stars, it was an amazing view to have black around me and stars all far away twinkling. Thinking farther ahead on what to do, Yuzi thought maybe she should stay in astral forever, It was very relaxing and you never had to do anything unless some high class Negative entity showed himself to you. But as Yuzi was traveling, she had nothing but peace and bliss.

100 Years later

Yuzi did not know how much time has passed but she expected it may have been over 100 years she was traveling around dead planets live planets with only small life forms but nothing ever magical. Then suddenly a voice came in her head as she was flying to the next planet. it said "C....m....er" I did not know what it said but a started to see a white line appear going some wheres deep in space. I though the quickest way to get the the end of the line was to think of a line and its two sides, place me on the left side then put me on the right side suddenly. And wow it worked. 

I seen a vibrant colored planet so beautiful It felt like home as soon as I saw it. A new line appeared going down into a forest of this beautiful planet. I went into the planets atmosphere and felt a huge surge of energy rush into my light body (magicules). I felt even more pure and at home. I kept going towards the line going into a forest and was surprised to find a stunningly beautiful dead or passed out fox girl in the forest all alone. She was still emitting energy but the closer I got I noticed the fox girl was sucking in energy actually, and I got a little to close and it sucked me in... 

Everything was black...

[Continue to next chapter...]