Chapter 2 - The Magical Forest

Everything was black. Then I heard a voice of the fox girl tell me "thank you for coming, this body is now yours and I will be with you..." the voice went silent and my eyes started to open.

I was laying in the forest and I was the beautiful fox girl that sucked me in. I wasn't sure if it was a trap or not but I was so happy to be a fox girl I didn't care I got up wagged my tail and jumped in joy!

After being so happy for a bit I decided to start moving. I smelled fresh pure water so I headed their first. I could tell it was water because my nose was sensitive to moisture in the air. As I was walking I felt allot of energy in my left hand I didn't know why but I thought maybe it was the surge of energy I got from entering the atmosphere or it was part of the fox girls power. I opened my hand infront of me and pictured a white-ish blue orb of light and it appeared... Wow... Magic... Infront of me... wow... *My heart stopped for a few seconds*...

*But still thirsty* I kept walking to the water, and found a big open shallow pond of water with these really pretty bushes, flowers and vines in the pond.

*Kneels down and picks up water with her hands and drinks from her hands*

*She is now full enough of water and gets up to look at herself in the reflection of water*

She felt like a Goddess just by how she looked and felt but she knew she wasn't very powerful yet with her current magic

I didn't know anything about this worlds magic but thought that her old world can help her there. So really no need to worry I guess.

As I was looking down at the water at herself she found a grand treasure she immediately knew.

A perfect marble Goldstone crystal.

She though maybe if she was able to open the compressed blackness of the Goldstone she could use the white sparkles on it as a handy storage. (Light stores Light. Black Holds Light). The Crystal marble was a bit heavy so she knew it was no ordinary crystal that was formed just by the water and its minerals. Someone must have dropped it or threw it away in this pond.

Doesn't matter mine mine mine now~ She says*

She goes onto making the handy storage. She cast the light magic in her left hand and puts the marble Goldstone into the light. It Expands and opens a virtual storage panel in-front of her.

ugh... whaaaa! She says*

nothing is in the inventory slots but she noticed that there was as much slots as there was white sparkles on the Goldstone. 100 slots she confirmed, huh... more than I'll ever probably need but very nice. I wonder if this is a gift from the Gods or something, this is just very weird item that looks like mmorpg inventory from my world. She thinks* 

*Picks up a peace of grass and puts it in there, it turns into a grass symbol, she clicks on it and it says a description and its possible uses. One of the uses says ---> If this grass is pumped with water & Light magicules it will turn into a big malleable peace of grass*