Eternity

The ring is not a promise to be with you forever because I can do that on my own. It's to show that you are never alone and mine for safe keeping.

One Year Before Wedding:

Louis nervously paced back and forth waiting for Harry to arrive. He started to pick apart all of the decorations hanging around the canopy and his location, the beach, but before Louis could call it off Harry was walking towards him.

"Hey, I haven't seen you all day." Harry looked around the canopy, "What's all this?"

Louis felt calm when he saw Harry and he knew it would all be ok, he got down on one knee and got the ring out of his pocket, "Harry, you are the love of my life. I know we don't need a paper from city hall, but I feel like it's time to start calling you husband. Harry Edward Styles will you marry me?"

Tears flooded Harry's eyes as he smiled at Louis; this was everything he ever wanted. "Yes, I will marry you!" He pulled Louis into a hug and never wanted to let go of him.

Louis put the ring on Harry's finger and it had the words peace written on it because Harry was the only thing that ever gave him that. "I can't wait to marry you. We are going to have a great wedding."

They continued to lay together on the beach watching the sun go down. "Are you going to wear a dress?" Louis whispered into his hair.

Harry chuckled, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

*

*

*

Author's Note: Heyyy! If you want a personalized invite to the wedding... I have them for you, so just DM me on Instagram. I can't wait to get to the wedding part, also the next chapter has my favorite poem I've ever written in it. This poem wasn't that good but I couldn't think of anything better.

Questions and concerns can be commented here.

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots. Vote, comment, follow, and read my other books if you feel like it. Byeee bestie.